[3.13] [SSF] Essence Drain Beastmode || Ultimate Guide to Solo Self Found

How can i farm witchfire flask? Have no ideas. Help please
"
zukuk wrote:
How can i farm witchfire flask? Have no ideas. Help please

You can throw Chance Orbs on Stibnite Flasks. There are only 2 outcomes (Witchfire & Sin's Rebirth) and Witchfire is the more likely outcome.

Other than that.. you can try
- Harvest Exchange Unique for Unique of same kind
- Einhar recipe unique flask
- T3 Alva Unique Room

Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
Fubalu wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Fubalu wrote:
Hi, I currently am trying SSF for the first time and want to unlock the "+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems" veiled craft, but Jun missions seem to be so rare...

What is the fastest way to unlock this in SSF, especially as it can only be dropped by Catarina?

I considered grinding Syndicate encounters in Act 9 to get to Catarina faster, but then I read somewhere that low level encounters will progress the unveil bar less than on high levels. Now I don't know what to do without completely wasting my time.

Any help is highly appreciated!

The best thing is to run maps, maps, maps. Haewark Hamlet is the best region to progress Mastermind efficiently since there's a node called Intelligence Gathering that'll give 10 Intelligence for every completed map

Yes, that seems like a good option. I must have missed that node.
I'll try it, thanks!

This helped a lot, I finally got it. Thank you!
Now I only need Pale Court and the 3rd rank in chaos over time multiplier, but that is not too far away.
Last edited by Fubalu on Mar 8, 2021, 1:04:29 PM
"
Fubalu wrote:
Now I only need Pale Court and the 3rd rank in chaos over time multiplier, but that is not too far away.

Glad to hear you are making progress! And you already have uber lab as well, that's pog. :)
This is a very nice guide, but I noticed that the PoB leveling sections were for the 3.10 passive tree and look a bit different. Is there a recommended order for notables while leveling? I noticed a good bit of traveling to get to Corruption, for instance, and I'm not sure when I should be making that trip.

Thanks for the help! I'm trying to SSF my way through on a PS4. While I have been playing for years, I'm still a super casual noob when it comes to builds.
"
trimagnus wrote:
This is a very nice guide, but I noticed that the PoB leveling sections were for the 3.10 passive tree and look a bit different. Is there a recommended order for notables while leveling? I noticed a good bit of traveling to get to Corruption, for instance, and I'm not sure when I should be making that trip.

Thanks for the help! I'm trying to SSF my way through on a PS4. While I have been playing for years, I'm still a super casual noob when it comes to builds.

Early on prioritize Growth & Decay into Atrophy, then make the travel for Acrobatics. Grab Melding and Quick Recovery, then travel for Corruption. After that you can fill out missing nodes and travel for Constituation. I'll update the leveling trees when I find the time, thanks for the reminder!
Spoiler
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Fubalu wrote:

Glad to hear you are making progress! And you already have uber lab as well, that's pog. :)

I was successful in the last few days :-) Finally got Feral Lord V for Pale Court and a veiled Chaos Dot item and the above is the result. Feels like a huge progress! In Boss fights without any minions to kill, sometimes mana becomes an issue, but it's manageable.

Also found a Witchfire Brew in my first map with the new bow :-)

Do you think it is worth spending passives for this cluster jewel?

Next goal: Doing something against one shot deaths... Not sure yet how though.

Awesome guide by the way! Thanks for all the time and effort put into it!
"
Fubalu wrote:

It is worth using medium jewels, but the best base are chaos dot multi jewels since they can roll Wicked Pall (Skill Effect Duration) as well as more DoT multi.

However, I only advice a cluster jewel setup if you also have a large chaos cluster with 8 passives. Roll it with

- Wicked Pall
- Touch of Cruelty
- Unholy Grace (optional)

Skill Effect Duration is very valuabe for us.

If you struggle with mana, go and enchant your boots with 70% mana regen if you cast a spell recently. That should cover a good bunch! Otherwise, Elreon in Betrayal gives -mana ring crafts that come in quite handy for channeling Blight (-3 per craft, base 10 mana cost on a 4-link).

Survivability can be fixed in many ways. Anything in particular you struggle with?
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Fubalu wrote:

It is worth using medium jewels, but the best base are chaos dot multi jewels since they can roll Wicked Pall (Skill Effect Duration) as well as more DoT multi.

However, I only advice a cluster jewel setup if you also have a large chaos cluster with 8 passives. Roll it with

- Wicked Pall
- Touch of Cruelty
- Unholy Grace (optional)

Skill Effect Duration is very valuabe for us.

If you struggle with mana, go and enchant your boots with 70% mana regen if you cast a spell recently. That should cover a good bunch! Otherwise, Elreon in Betrayal gives -mana ring crafts that come in quite handy for channeling Blight (-3 per craft, base 10 mana cost on a 4-link).

Survivability can be fixed in many ways. Anything in particular you struggle with?

Concerning the survivability - I have run T11-T13 without problems unless they were corrupted, so probably the additonal modifiers just were too much.
I feel like it is nothing too specific that kills me, but rather whenever there are so many enemies on the screen that I cannot see effects on the ground or focus on dodging the bigger enemies' attacks.

I know I need better gear in some slots, so that is something I work on.
Also Pantheon is not forgotten, but I am out of Divine Vessels.
Hi! I am now at a point where I can run T16s, at least as long as it is not rolled with too difficult mods.
I feel like any upgrade to my gear would require spending all currency I have for just a single piece of gear. I have been playing around with Craftofexile and tried different crafting methods, even for just T3+ life, T3+ energy shield and one T3+ resistance. The result is always quite expensive...

Please help a crafting noob :-)
How do I get better gear for endgame? Harvest cannot be the only solution, can it? Somehow it must have been possible before Harvest existed.
I have been identifying hundreds of the highest base tiers of gloves and boots for example, but no luck yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info