[3.13] [SSF] Essence Drain Beastmode || Ultimate Guide to Solo Self Found

hello, I don't really understand what's going on with Explosive Runes and Shamanistic Fury, if I use the spell totem with witcher, it increases my damage?
"
hello, I don't really understand what's going on with Explosive Runes and Shamanistic Fury, if I use the spell totem with witcher, it increases my damage?

No, that has to do with the Timeless Jewel in the area. You want to use a Glorious Vanity like this:

With the Doriyani name it turns a Keystone into Corrupted Soul, giving you 20% of your Maximum Life as extra Maximum Energy Shield.

However, all nodes in radius are turned into something random. You don't have to pick the ones I picked, only the ones that make sense for the build. E.g. Chaos Damage, Area of Effect, Skill Effect Duration, Maximum Elemental Resistances or Life.

They're something to play around with. :-)
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Hi, I started with the build, or better I changed my Assasin into a Trickster to try it, and it is fun. I am just now leveling my gems, but I can already do Tier 6-7 maps quite good. Just because I'm playing this kind of build for the first time, I have a few questions:

1. What is the playstyle? I'm guessing for normal group of mobs you first cast Contagion on them and then Essence Drain and that should do it for most of them? And for Bosses and such you can cast the Wither Totem to get up Wither-Stacks and then you can channel Blight for more damage and more Wither-Stacks and also Infusion stacks and you can Frostblink around to get Arcane Surge going. Thats what I do, if I want more damage, is there anything else (Flasks of course). And is there anything more to do or cast, that I forgot?

2. If I am not mistaken, we skill the passive, so that we can apply 2 curses, what is the second after Temporal Chains, I don't see it right now.

3. For which gems is quality really good?

4. It's the first time I am testing those timeless jewels. If I don't like the effect of my Glorious Vanity, am I right, that I would change it by using a divine orb on it? It should not change the Doryani part, only the number?

Thank you.
"
Sisko1980 wrote:

Hey there, here are my answers:

1. Normal playstyle as seen in the one video I uploaded already is you run to a group of monsters, cast Contagion and then Essence Drain. If there's a rare monster that's taking a little longer to kill you channel Blight on it. For bosses you use the Totem in a spot where it's in range but won't be hit. You already got a pretty good idea of it. :-)

Tip: since we have really good AoE with Contagion, you can drag multiple groups of enemies together to kill them all in one go. More fun that way. ;-)

2. Our second curse is Despair which is granted by the unique flask Witchfire Brew

3. Essence Drain gains 20% chaos damage from quality, so this is pretty good. The other supports only give 10% increased damage for 20% quality, so they're less important.

Quality on Infused Channeling reduces the minimum duration for the channel to grant us the Infusion buff from 1 second to 0.6 seconds. That's quite handy since it will buff our DPS sooner and is easier to keep up in boss fights where we maybe want to move around more.

Quality on Wither adds 20% skill effect duration. Quite nice if you want the Wither stacks to stay up longer, it's not much though in the grand scheme. Goes from 0.5 seconds to 0.6 seconds with quality.

Quality on Blasphemy is great since it'll give our Temporal Chains 10% increased Curse Effect.

The rest is completely optional.

4. I'll probably add a section for Timeless Jewels. Basically, you can imagine the jewels like this:
Random Mod 1: The Name
Random Mod 2: The Number

The Name changes the Keystone, the Number is the seed that rerolls your passive tree. Both change by using a Divine Orb.
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Aug 9, 2019, 3:16:57 AM
Ok, thank you, good to know.
ok ty :)
thanks
Added videos for all the Uber Elder Guardians and Uber Elder! :)
Crafted new Gloves and hit level 98. If you can afford crafting something like this, they've added about 8% more DPS to my ED.

been playing last 4 days in ssf - respecced my IceNova-Frostbolt into ED, closed red maps.

Now a question about bow - how do you get +2 socketed support craft? Killed mastermind but no items dropped. Do I get those mods only from mastermind fights? If so, what is the fastest way to gather intelligence?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info