[3.13] [SSF] Essence Drain Beastmode || Ultimate Guide to Solo Self Found

"
Tsonu wrote:
That makes sense, think I'm still missing something though. Under Jewels you state:

Glorious Vanity: {...} This alone is huge, but it also comes with the "downside" of 50% of non-chaos damage bypassing Energy Shield. Since we're a hybrid leeching life all the time with Essence Drain, this keystone boosts our defenses so much

How do you get that hybrid? Zealot's seems to just be a straight conversion.


I don't know what you mean? The Keystone you get from a Glorious Vanity with the Doriyani mod adds 20% of max life as extra ES. That's really good for hybrid builds and combines well with how Ghost Shrouds and ED work.

I don't use Zealot's Oath in my build guide at all. ;-)
Ultimate SSF ED Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606026/page/1
My Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
I realized my error.. I was thinking that hybrid there meant that you could get ED to do both life and ES regen at the same time, not that it was a hybrid build... derp.

Thanks for the quick responses and awesome guide. Favorite build so far!
Hello and Thx for this awesome build.
It strongly inspired me and I tried variation with new cluster system that had some success.

I have a question though, I can you get that manay crafted mod on your bow? I tried to add a veil to mine but that didn't work because "item aready have a crafted mod". Sorry for the noob question but I cound't figure out.

Thanks again for your build !
"
Didiflux wrote:
Hello and Thx for this awesome build.
It strongly inspired me and I tried variation with new cluster system that had some success.

I have a question though, I can you get that manay crafted mod on your bow? I tried to add a veil to mine but that didn't work because "item aready have a crafted mod". Sorry for the noob question but I cound't figure out.

Thanks again for your build !


Hey there, the reason why that bow has more mods is that I made it during Legion league when Multimod had no limitations on how many crafted mods you added. Nowadays you can only add 2 extra mods besides the multimod itself. :)
Ultimate SSF ED Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606026/page/1
My Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Thank you !
Hey there, really enjoying the guide. I do have a question. According to your PoB, you path to the "2 curses" (whispers of doom) node very early. But that seems to be dependent on having a witchfire brew, which I have not seen yet this league and honestly may not ever see in SSF in this league.

Do you have guidance on how important this node is if I have to manually cast 1 of the curses? I'm running pretty low on free sockets to put another skill in based on all your other recommendations.

This is my only real confusion on how to proceed right now. Right now I'm skipping that set of nodes, but if it's real important I'll focus on it if you have some guidance on how to adapt without a witchfire brew.

Thank you again.
"
reclinemusic wrote:
Hey there, really enjoying the guide. I do have a question. According to your PoB, you path to the "2 curses" (whispers of doom) node very early. But that seems to be dependent on having a witchfire brew, which I have not seen yet this league and honestly may not ever see in SSF in this league.

Do you have guidance on how important this node is if I have to manually cast 1 of the curses? I'm running pretty low on free sockets to put another skill in based on all your other recommendations.

This is my only real confusion on how to proceed right now. Right now I'm skipping that set of nodes, but if it's real important I'll focus on it if you have some guidance on how to adapt without a witchfire brew.

Thank you again.


Hello and welcome. :)

Whispers of Doom can be used early with Bane and linking Temp Chains + Despair. Despair is actually more important than TC to boost our DPS, so that one has priority. Witchfire isn't necessary for the build but a big asset if you find one!
Ultimate SSF ED Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606026/page/1
My Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:


Hello and welcome. :)

Whispers of Doom can be used early with Bane and linking Temp Chains + Despair. Despair is actually more important than TC to boost our DPS, so that one has priority. Witchfire isn't necessary for the build but a big asset if you find one!


Holy cow thank you! I will never stop learning new things in this game it seems :)
A few questions regarding this build.

First off great build and guide. I appreciate all the hard work and effort to creating these. I have reached level 90 gotten and have as close to the gear that you have in path of building.

My first question is your gear in the path of building is different from the guide on this website. Which one is the most accurate to copy?

Also you mention using the watchers eye by the jewel socket near mind over matter. However on path or building you do not have a passive skill point in mind over matter.

I have really been scrutinizing my build because I am running T15 maps and seem to be reaching a plateau. Blue packs tend to take a few combos of Contagion+ES before they die. Also my single target damage is not great. Most bosses take forever. The 4th time fighting Drox took me about 30 minutes.

The only thing I am currently missing is a bow with the + chaos damage over time. I do have +1 to socketed gems. I need a couple more exalted before I can build my own bow with chaos damage over time. Does this make such a difference in DPS or is there something else I am overlooking in this build?

Again thanks for all your work.
Sorry in above post it wasn't watchers eye it was Glorious Vanity to be socketed near Mind over Matter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info