[3.13] [SSF] Essence Drain Beastmode || Ultimate Guide to Solo Self Found

Thank you a lot for this guide!!!! :))
"
Arkanis_Gath wrote:
I have a question : why do you take +1 curse on tree because i only see 1 curse gem ( temporal) ? is contagion considered as a curse ?

I ask because i saved 5 precious points in tree and i didnt choose what to put in amulet with oïl : + 1 curse or heart of the warrior ( +20 life+10 strengh + 10% life ) : both are expensive so i dont want to make a mistake with this.

Still many thanks for this build :)

Heya, that's for the Witchfire Brew flask we use. :)
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
"

Notable mods:

Eyrie > Increased Movement Speed (up to 10%)
Eyrie > % Chance to Gain Onslaught on Kill (up to 25%)
Adjucator > % Chance to Gain Phasing on Kill (up to 25%)
Adjucator > Culling Strike

In my opinion, Eyrie (Redeemer) will be best. If we hit Movement Speed it'll stack nicely with the Shaper quiver, in case we get Onslaught on Kill we can skip that on the Quiver and look for just T1 Movement Speed with a good life roll. However, there's a 33% chance we get Blind on hit, which is beyond useless for us.

In conclusio: new Exalts aren't necessary at all and are just a bonus. :)

Hey, do you know if the 6 linked Porcupine Bow ItemLvL 50 has an influence on the Tier of the e.g. Redeemers Orb ?

of Redemption 68 (15–18)% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill
of Redemption 70 (19–22)% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill
of Redemption 73 (23–25)% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill

The lowest itemlvl mentionend at poedb is 68.

So my question is: Is this itemlvl the threshold to the next tier, 1-68 can only have (15-18%) ? Or doesn't it work at all, because the Bow isn't at least itemLvL 68?

"
brrread wrote:
Hey, do you know if the 6 linked Porcupine Bow ItemLvL 50 has an influence on the Tier of the e.g. Redeemers Orb ?

So my question is: Is this itemlvl the threshold to the next tier, 1-68 can only have (15-18%) ? Or doesn't it work at all, because the Bow isn't at least itemLvL 68?

Heya, that's a very valid question. Thinking it over, it appears we'll only be able to use the new Exalts on the ilvl 100 Imperial Bows. I'll change the wording of that
I think this is the smoothest build I have ever tried. Everything has just been effortless. Some of the metamorphs can be nasty, but that's partially my fault since I am still wearing a Goldrim and Wanderlusts that I found earlier on. 10/10, will play again.
like most of chaos dot guides, the gearing is not up to date.

For scalling atm you want at least 1 hunter amulet with +1 chaos skill gems and chaos damage over time multiplier. Best weapons are 1h with +1 all spell or chaos skill gems and 30+% chaos damage over time multiplier.(you want stuff like chaos damage + duration, arcane surge on kill, new influenced affixes on top of that if possible but the bulk of the boss dmg is on the 2 first affixes). hunter gloves are great as these give chaos dmg over time multiplier.

You basically scale mostly from gem lvl and damage over time multiplier right now. Both are multiplicative with each other and gem level have increased return over time. Corrupted chests, empower, proper weapons will make dps skyrocket.
Last edited by galuf on Dec 30, 2019, 10:50:41 AM
"

Heya, that's a very valid question. Thinking it over, it appears we'll only be able to use the new Exalts on the ilvl 100 Imperial Bows. I'll change the wording of that

Ok the Item has to be at least ItemLvL 68 to slam the new exalts, i tried it and the game told me it has to be at least LvL 68.

"
galuf wrote:
like most of chaos dot guides, the gearing is not up to date.

For scalling atm you want at least 1 hunter amulet with +1 chaos skill gems and chaos damage over time multiplier. Best weapons are 1h with +1 all spell or chaos skill gems and 30+% chaos damage over time multiplier.(you want stuff like chaos damage + duration, arcane surge on kill, new influenced affixes on top of that if possible but the bulk of the boss dmg is on the 2 first affixes). hunter gloves are great as these give chaos dmg over time multiplier.

You basically scale mostly from gem lvl and damage over time multiplier right now. Both are multiplicative with each other and gem level have increased return over time. Corrupted chests, empower, proper weapons will make dps skyrocket.

Hi there, I value all feedback and criticism, so thank you! The gear proposed in the guide is shifted towards users who play SSF with the option to go from 0 to 100 with the right gear. That means that you'll likely not have access to corrupted chests and Empower 4, hence no mention of your proposed amulet.

I wasn't aware though that they moved the Chaos DoT Multi to Hunter influence. Will update soon
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Arkanis_Gath wrote:
I have a question : why do you take +1 curse on tree because i only see 1 curse gem ( temporal) ? is contagion considered as a curse ?

I ask because i saved 5 precious points in tree and i didnt choose what to put in amulet with oïl : + 1 curse or heart of the warrior ( +20 life+10 strengh + 10% life ) : both are expensive so i dont want to make a mistake with this.

Still many thanks for this build :)

Heya, that's for the Witchfire Brew flask we use. :)

ah, silly me … didn't thought of this.
So, il will anoint amu for +1 curse

Thanks for your help
Hello, i've a question (again). I play with malevolence + TC + Blasphemy, i've put a point in whisper of doom, so i've 2 active curse. But i can't run a witchfire brew, it won't give me a 3rd curse, right ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info