Animation Feedback

yeep the old Shadow Stance would be great to see it back again.

would even pay when it comes as a MTX.
WTB ART PLEASE

Thanks! :D

Also please fix

Demigod's touch alt art and atziri's splendour.

Just make demigod's touch bigger or something and it won't be clipped anymore.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Why Duelist only have 1 attack animation with staff? Shadow for example attacks with 3 different animations... Shadow looks like a boss when using glacial hammer or heavy strake for example(too bad we'll probbly never build a melee staff shadow), while the duelist looks kind dumb and boring...
Please, he is a duelist for god sake! I think i look cooler attacking with a broom than him with a staff :P
Thanks for your time and sorry for my bad english!
"
diegob5 wrote:
Why Duelist only have 1 attack animation with staff? Shadow for example attacks with 3 different animations... Shadow looks like a boss when using glacial hammer or heavy strake for example(too bad we'll probbly never build a melee staff shadow), while the duelist looks kind dumb and boring...
Please, he is a duelist for god sake! I think i look cooler attacking with a broom than him with a staff :P
Thanks for your time and sorry for my bad english!

I'll add a second staff attack and after looking at it for the first time in while i think the heavy strike and groundslam could do with some tweaking also. Thanks for the feedback
animator
New skin of Glowing Embers decoration is suck. It looks horrible, just too much of dots. Previous form was much better. I hope it's not only my opinion((( Return the previous skin pls.

upd:sry, wrong topic
Last edited by Never1Winter on Oct 23, 2014, 2:11:33 PM
I think the walking animation of the Shadow while holding a staff need some tweaking.
Have you ever looked at his right shoulder while walking? Its jerking around like crazy and with some armor having shoulder pads it looks even worse. Paired with his crooked left shoulder, again while holding a staff and walking, I cant play my Shadow fire trapper (its a bit inclined to the front and well just have a look and maybe you see what I see).

And another thing that bothers me is the animations for the Witch and Templar (may concern other characters aswell) when throwing traps while using staves. They are throwing it with the hand holding the staff giving me the impression of swinging a fishing pole...in addition I think its quite difficult to throw something while your hand is filled with a big piece of wood :D. Both Scion and Shadow are using their empty hands here and it appears way more natural.

Would be nice changing some of these animations, so I am able to play some trappers. Right now it is just to ugly :).

Edit: Oh and dont let them swing the weapons through their bodies when getting back to inital position, regards Witch and Templar (and maybe others) after throwing a trap.
Last edited by N3r3u5 on Oct 27, 2014, 1:30:07 PM
Did you guys re-rig the zombies recently?
Their shamble is really cool looking now, since their shoulders and arms have been forced forward and are all 'droopy'.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
"
Garr0t wrote:
Did you guys re-rig the zombies recently?
Their shamble is really cool looking now, since their shoulders and arms have been forced forward and are all 'droopy'.

Yeah they got a re-rig for the dismember deaths and the animations have been tweaked too. Glad you like it!
animator
Hey Ari,

Any chance you could take a look at the Templar 2h mace/staff running animation? - To me, his core looks way stiff while his shoulders move to much..
"Please feel free to report any players you see attempting to acquire/sell items in trade chat." - Bex_GGG
"
Sinzeek wrote:
Hey Ari,

Any chance you could take a look at the Templar 2h mace/staff running animation? - To me, his core looks way stiff while his shoulders move to much..

Yeah thats exactly whats happening, the templar rig has a really bad spine setup so i tried to compensate by making the shoulders bounce around, looking at it now it's abit much escpecially when he's got a big shoulder armour on, i'll tone it down some
animator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info