After four years, I finally killed Uber Elder...

"
Stokes1 wrote:
Your build will be broken next league, that's how ggg rolls...

That's ok, I've been around long enough to know how to adapt. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
woooooot how do you even get there?

After 1900 hours I proudly announce my first T14 map.

Practice and watch guides, understanding how the Atlas work is essential if you want to progress reasonably fast. Engineering Eternity makes the best PoE guides on that matter imo.
"
Serakiel wrote:
… as I died on my sixth portal. Watching as he dropped the first Prismatic Jewel I ever saw.

Yeah, I know... "Four years? Sounds like you're the most inefficient player ever!". Well,I play as a casual. I experimented around two dozens of builds before finally getting this far. I made it a matter of honor to finally kill the ultimate boss of the game this league. In a sense, I succeeded. But being stripped of the rewards of such a long fight (both ingame and on a greater scale) just felt like the biggest middle finger this game has ever given me.

Just wanted to share some pain with those who may have lived the same frustration. I know I’ll do better next time, but it still hurts a bit somewhere in particular...

First time I got a melee character through ulab, managed to unlock all the extra keys and do all the right things...just as Izaro exploded into keys and treats, the game kicked me to login screen.

I was so mad I had to just walk away for the rest of the day.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
Stokes1 wrote:

Your build will be broken next league, that's how ggg rolls...

This meme is literally only a thing if you play 1 or 2 of the current meta builds, practically everything else has only been buffed during the games lifetime.

We are gonna get the same shit whining about it next league, probably because 50%+ are playing cyclone funny that -_- almost like last league 50% + were playing WO.

its nice to finally be killing uber elder... 2 of my 3 watcher eyes are winners to
Technically you killed uber elder after ~21 months because he was, y-know, introduced in the game in 3.0.
Second-class poe gamer
"
Serakiel wrote:
Yeah, I know... "Four years? Sounds like you're the most inefficient player ever!". Well,I play as a casual.

Actually, what I was thinking was "Four years? He's been out for less than 2 years."

Four years ago, the final boss of the game was Uber Atziri. Not even shaper was out until 2016.
Last edited by codetaku on Jul 29, 2019, 4:12:43 PM
"
as I died on my sixth portal. Watching as he dropped the first Prismatic Jewel I ever saw.

This exactly thing happened to me, but instead of 4 years, i delayed something like 9 months.
Just wanted to share some pain with those who may have lived the same frustration. I know I’ll do better next time, but it still hurts a bit somewhere in particular... [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Luca_GGG on Aug 3, 2019, 8:30:13 PM
So? You can hunt him several times a day, whats the issue with practice? Should be easy after 6-7 fights you know the mechanics.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info