After four years, I finally killed Uber Elder...

"
Serakiel wrote:
Keep trying, it's worth the effort if you enjoy the game. ;)

"
DoubleU wrote:
Been here 7 years now, haven't seen most of the so-called endgame.

Yeah, it worth a try, may be for couple of times at least.

Personally, I dont like bosses with many phases. Or just dont like how it is done currently in poe, so after I cleared em by myself, I better now calling friends or reliable bosskillers I know and who is in my friendlist, those who like to do bosses 16+, any lvl catharina (cant tolerate her in any kind), and delve`s lich and aul. All them are just annoying to me. Can do, but fun there not found for me. Usually I sell then though. If its in challenges lists.
Last edited by DarkJen on Jul 25, 2019, 8:52:13 AM
Congrats!
I never attempted UE before this league, and in this league I've killed him 4 times along with my 1st ever Uber Atziri.
No loot yet worth speaking of...yet.
Started Feb. 09 2013.
Did my first solo Atziri (not Über) just a few days ago.

Grats on Übereldering!
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Took 6-8 sets for me to kill him. And i even practised with the online simulator. It's a hard fight.

Someone on reddit mentioned Kongming's Stratagem 30% reduced spell damage taken if you have a way to blind. Looks useful to avoid high damage.
Couple days ago me too. First time ever. I had to wait till I finish level. I kicked his ass at lv. 99.now another 1/2 year of boring grinding to lv. 100. And don't do anything dangerous.
I managed to unlock him in SSF for the first time (for ssf) and 3 attempts later I was failing at the halfway point consistently.

Finally moved my slayer out of SSF and a morning of shopping later he's got over 1100hp more and over 30k base damage more in the tooltip before the temp buffs.

Little did I know that individual migration doesn't include atlas progression, let alone trials for even the story side.

But I'll probably move my ED/Cont over to do the farm for a bit since I'm back on a fresh atlas - always thought that came with otherwise I would have probably moved him much sooner.
Yep, totally over league play.
Back with news! I got him for good this time with my Bane / ED Occultist, on 2 portals only! It almost felt... easy.

To all those who still struggle to defeat him, do not give up, perseverance, determination and patience are the keys! ^^
woooooot how do you even get there?

After 1900 hours I proudly announce my first T14 map.
I started playing in Betrayal.

11 sets to kill Uber in betrayal on a build that I didn’t even enjoy the slightest (Ele Hit Ascendant, I am “in your face” type guy, killing shit offscreen never appealed to me). Later on that league I discovered CoC Ice Nove Assassin. 4 sets for Uber. Synthesis I started with Elementalist, but went back to CoC I’ve Nova in few days, got Uber down on 2 sets. Than I respeced elementalist to Worb-Allmighty, got Uber on first set. Than I farned celestial HO, killed shaper prolly 100 times since. Didn’t get HO but I can kill shaper while watching Netflix on any adequate build vs needing couple sets in Betrayal so that’s a progress. This league mah cyclone gave me 3 deathless Ubers already. Ironically only usable watcher eye I got from red elder, so don’t cry over yours that was 99.99999% likely to roll like 5 chaos.

Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
Last edited by N4rk0tyk on Jul 27, 2019, 10:39:21 PM
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Serakiel wrote:

"
Uber Elder was added in the 3.2.0 patch on March 2, 2018 so it didn't take you as long as you thought. :)

True, but you get the point, I've played for around 4 years before even getting to Shaper. :p

Hey, I can relate, I just recently completed the Shaper fight for the first time I guess about a month ago. Uber Elder has been the only thing I haven't been able to do by myself. Soon though, my build is coming together. :)

Your build will be broken next league, that's how ggg rolls...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info