3.7.4 Patch Notes

What is the estimated size of this patch ? Or is it hard to tell until it's released ?
GGG, could we please have more Currency Stash Tab wildcard slots added so we can actually use this new 5000 fossil stacking feature as advertised. mine are already used up and I would guess that many players are in the same situation.

tldr: we need more wildcard slots in our currency tab.

Thanks
Last edited by Crusaderx on Jul 24, 2019, 4:25:35 AM
What about that massive lag when attacked by Syndicate members which results in dying and then disconnecting when trying to join the map again? Is this happening only to me?
Graveyard boss shattering bug fix when?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2539169
water has not been fixed btw :(
"
Fixed a bug where, if two Legion Historic Jewels were altering a Keystone passive and one of them would result in the Keystone being Dance with Death, while the other jewel was actually the one altering the Keystone (to something other than Dance with Death), you would be unable to equip a helmet.

Now that's quite specific
all hail stackable fossils
Please do something about stash management in standard. Easier moving of tabs, for starters. Not just upfront, but some systematic sorting. Cant use standard stash at this point.
"
Elmarengoze wrote:
What is the estimated size of this patch ? Or is it hard to tell until it's released ?

500mb min maybe, somehow big even with these updates

Meanwhile the exclamation mark still appear for Navali which in her acts that she has no dialog, even that GGG wanna do a exclamation mark for her

Somehow not only me having the water lag and blood lag problem
everything should be in stacks of 100... this isn't 2012, stacks of 10 20 40 make zero sense... also where's the control click out of the guild stash option? its only been what 5 years?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info