3.7.4 Patch Notes

"
GoldDragon32 wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where, if two Legion Historic Jewels were altering a Keystone passive and one of them would result in the Keystone being Dance with Death, while the other jewel was actually the one altering the Keystone (to something other than Dance with Death), you would be unable to equip a helmet.

I don't understand.... aren't all Legion Jewels 'Limited to: 1 historic'? HOw would you ever have two Legion Historic Jewels active?

Tested it. You can socket multiple Historic jewels, but after the first jewel, they're disabled. So the assumption is that you have Dance with Death coming from a jewel that literally isn't doing anything other than (apparently, up till now) disabling your helmet slot. Not exactly an earth-shattering fix, but I guess it's good to keep things consistent and properly encapsulated.
Have you ever considered trading the sword for the plow, Exile?
Any attempt to fix the betrayal lag? whenever intervention appear's fps drop to 100-120 to 10 for like 10 seconds...
Last edited by achellen11 on Jul 23, 2019, 11:48:07 PM
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Fixed a bug where Shaper dialogue would play when a Shaper Guardian fragment dropped from Legion sources.

Was this really a bug? I found it kinda hilarious, admittedly.

"This is the key to a crucible- This is a key to the crucible- This is a key to a crucible that sharpens the sanity of the mind."

"
sirgog wrote:
On the fossils, is the Sanctified/Encrusted rarity tier considered to be rare (stacking to ten) or common (twenty)?

I'm readily willing to bet that they're "rare," given that they're in the second-highest tier. Going off of the datamined stuff from Niko, GGG has put fossils into four tiers... And the top two actually have the SAME spawn rate:

• 7 Common: 100% spawn weight, costs 1,000 azurite from Niko. (Aberrant, Dense, Frigid, Jagged, Metallic, Pristine, Scorched; all 5 1-damage-type ones, plus life and defense)
  • 9 Uncommon: 40% spawn weight, costs 10,000 azurite from Niko. (Aetheric, Bound, Corroded, Enchanted, Lucent, Perfect, Prismatic, Serrated, Shuddering)
  • 3 Rare: 10% spawn weight, costs 100,000 azurite from Niko. (Encrusted, Gilded, Sanctified)
  • 6 Exotic: 10% spawn weight, costs 1,000,000 azurite from Niko. (Bloodstained, Faceted, Fractured, Glyphic, Hollow, Tangled)

"
achellen11 wrote:
Any attempt to fix the betrayal lag? whenever intervention appear's fps drop to 100-120 to 10 for like 10 seconds...

It's not simple lag: it's that the client is choking because it's basically trying to load several hundred megabytes to over a gigabyte of data on the fly.

GGG COULD find ways to fix this, but TBH they'd probably best need to entirely re-do the game's "data loader" engine. And so far, their attitude towards this (backed by fanboys) has been "just get a SSD/faster SSD."
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Last edited by ACGIFT on Jul 24, 2019, 1:00:57 AM
GGG and Guys!

i 6 times send e-mail ggg support.
No fix no moves wings when use flameblast https://www.youtube.com/embed/Tfz80-oIkIE?start=11
Aurabot bug, i solo 86% fire max resist and aurabot join less 84% max fire resist.

Best GGG sleep.... :(
Is there any chance we could get a real storage page for fossils? My extra slots on my currency tab are already filled with other items and sadly I am not good enough at the game to need multiple currency tabs.
really interested to see if "Fixed a bug where channelled skills could sometimes fail to deal damage while on Predictive networking mode." or it's just another way to say "we fixed desync on cyclone"
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Voffon wrote:
Cool. Any news on the water lag that has been existent since 3.7.0?

I couldnt see a lag of water yet. It was always there and enough.
"
OriginalxSyn wrote:
Is there any chance we could get a real storage page for fossils? My extra slots on my currency tab are already filled with other items and sadly I am not good enough at the game to need multiple currency tabs.

I hope not,too many tabs and besides they could easily add another row.
Natures boon still needs fix.
what about the dash skill? when you dash and a square is left behind you instead of an actual character's trail ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info