Stackable Fossils Coming This Week!

HOLY S@IT IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING !
Please make the wildcard area larger before adding 25+ more currencies to put in there, its already overfull.
Good start! A year of suffering... Now the suffering is at least alleviated!

Waiting with impatience for the Delve Tab (Fossils + Resonators). I'll pay you money for that! Maybe I'll even buy one additional for trading.

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by morgasmus on Jul 21, 2019, 10:26:30 PM
Thanks!!!!
Please for the love of god either make the wildcard stash slot larger, add specific currency slots for engineer/ancient/harbinger etc orbs and shards or add more stuff to the fragment stash, or even add a fossil tab.
We already have full misc slots from this legion mechanic and then some from all the other orbs and shards. This is the QoL we need as well.

No not every league will everything be used but thats the same for a couple of the slots in the currency tab anyways
Also in the fragment tab enriched breachstones plz x
Huzzah!
"
Blackrock2318 wrote:

Also in the fragment tab enriched breachstones plz x

I feel these should be considered to be unique maps instead of whatever they are now.
Le Toucan Will Return
so late
...and there is ZERO updates about server/gateway performance.

Time to continue playing with garbage 200 ping + lag spikes on Singapore gateway.

From a great league to a league filled with nothing but frustration since day 1 of league launch.

There has not been a single day that I played with low ping.

I can't even remember when I last used "Lockstep".

Thank you GGG
[3.7]Chaos Agnostic - CRAZY Life & Mana Sustain!!!:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2590042

[S1E8]Hideout of the week, Mausoleum of Bones: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1088469
"
174nana wrote:
...and there is ZERO updates about server/gateway performance.

Time to continue playing with garbage 200 ping + lag spikes on Singapore gateway.

From a great league to a league filled with nothing but frustration since day 1 of league launch.

There has not been a single day that I played with low ping.

I can't even remember when I last used "Lockstep".

Thank you GGG

I'm also playing on SG gateway from overseas and while i has some issues at the start of the league it's been fine for me for a long time now. If you're still having trouble perhaps the issues are with your internet connection?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info