[3.9-3.17] The Gen Chief Berserker (WIP) | 🐾GoccuNinja🐾 League Starter | All Content | ~2-6M+

Uploading a clean Uber Elder run
Hello mate , i am just starting to play ( played before 1 year then took a break) and i wonder how to deal with 2 main problems at start , its mana hunger and crit chance. This 2 things always ruining flciker crit builds , oooh also accuracy... Any suggestions how to deal with this big *stop* signs to do crit flicker build?

P.S.I did a lot flicker builds back in the days , and it was pain to watch how you stop flickering and die cause of not crit proc or miss attack or not enough mana , i know how to solve mana problem but again for starter not that easy to buy those gems.
Thanks for the Question.

As Flicker Strike need quite a big mana pool, I try having as a rule of thumb at about 150 Mana unreserved (thats 3 Uses of Flicker Strike, when at 50 Mana cost for a Flicker)

For increasing Crit when I flicker Strike in Maps, I use
- Precision (can be kept to Level 1 to less Mana reserve) -> this give you 40% Increased crit Chance already at level 1
- Curse Enemy with Assassins Mark, there are gloves which Curse Enemys by Hit. A Assassins Mark with Blasphemy Support will do aswell. This gives + crit chance

Diamond Rings also help.

Switch to Flicker Strike once it feels clean. Otherwise while leveling uss only Totems and Cyclone (for Rage generation).

Thank you mate, didnt know about precision , they added it this league i guess. (Its my second account). So , what about accuracy? I mean sometimes i see how my flicker just miss all the attacks and then stop flickering , any suggestions?
Ok Guys, here is a little crazy update from me.

I tested the 30% increased Berserk Buff effect Helmet Enchant:

Together with this Body Armour:

The Body Armour give 100% increased Effect of Aspect of the Avian. The Buff give 10% chance to deal double damage for 4 seconds, and 10% increased movement speed for 4 Seconds.
The Body Armour also give up to 10% reduced Mana reserved.
The Body Armour double the effect. I have rare Boots with the Aspect of the Avian, and 30% Movement Speed:

And craft missing Res.

Now, I have checked my Ascendancy. Crave the Slaughter give me 1% Chance to deal double damage for each 4 Rage.

All summed up:
12,5% from Crave the Slaughter
20% Aspect of the Avian (+ Body Armour increased effect)
= 32,5% chance to deal double damage

Theoretically, if the Ruthless Blow hit with double damage (and chances are high), that damage brooo!
Last edited by Gochugamer on Aug 10, 2019, 10:46:10 AM
"
Thank you mate, didnt know about precision , they added it this league i guess. (Its my second account). So , what about accuracy? I mean sometimes i see how my flicker just miss all the attacks and then stop flickering , any suggestions?

For more Accuracy:

I am using Ice Golem (Can be linked with CWDT Level 20 or self casted). This give + Accuracy.

With the Tempered Mind Jewel socketed in the Top Left at "Devotion". This give me 700 Accuracy. Each precision Level give +Accuracy as well, but reserve more Flat Mana. I keep precision as low as I can sustain my Mana.

I try keeping my unreserved Mana at about over 150 which feels nice for all Melee skils I use (Cyclone, Flicker Strike, Double Strike) and I have enough Mana to place my Totems.

Overall I have 99% Hit Chance (95% for evasive monsters) and get 100% if leveling Precision higher.

I have Presicion on Level 13 (Linked with Enlighten Level 3 and Pride). With the reduced mana reserved Stat on my Body Armour, I have 157 unreserved Mana which is way more than I need for cyclone.

Last edited by Gochugamer on Aug 10, 2019, 10:57:59 AM
I have updated the Pastebin for Level 100 which is not using the Timeless Jewel anymore.
Hey buddy i dont know if youre gonna see this post but i really want to know if you can send me or rebuild your tree level 100 cause i dont know where to put ny laat point and your 2 tree are not the same thx to reply
Sorry for the late answer, I appreciate you and I am sorry for promoting an update on the Build but didn't upgrade or review the POB yet.

The Level 100 POB should definitely be in the History, I overwrote it just because I didn't know the Glorious Vanity Jewel would be available this league.

As a side information, the Jewel cost at about 100C (The "Doryani" one is the one you wanna go for).

I will update the POB and bump the post asap. :D

The Jewel will give you a noticable ES boost, but it is not essential for the Build to work.
Last edited by Gochugamer on Oct 30, 2019, 4:21:15 AM
"
vio7 wrote:
nice guide

Thank you Vio for all your Suggestions and Help on the Build Tree and helping me tweak the Tree. I appreciate you a lot m8.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info