[3.8 Updated] Diabloyd's Icy Cat Flicker Raider / 5M+ Shaper DPS / Sword & Shield / Fast & Boom

"
grilloarg wrote:
What about the dmg? im not even close to ur dps. need change any of my rings ?

It is kinda close actually, your rings are perfect, no need to change.

PoB does not calculate Close Combat and Multistrike support, nor does it recognize any Legion Jewel.

And I think you've got the wrong helm enchant...

If there's any possible upgrade, I'd personally recommend getting more life, 4.6K life might be too squishy.
Amazing build,

A crafted foil could be better than paradoxical?
"
A crafted foil could be better than paradoxical?

I don't think it's worth it to use a crafted foil with all the added elemental damage you get.

I run a simmilar build, but as slayer and have over 380 added elemental damge, which means it's 760 extra damage with paradoxica.

My Mainhand Paradoxica basically has 157 physical damage and 380 elemental damage (average), so 537 average damage * 1.52 = 816.24 paper dps at 8 frenzy charges (my maximum, cause i'm not ranger).

On top of that you get 13% ele penetration

If you get a foil with more paper dps/more crit multi/etc. a good foil will be better, but I highly doubt you will :D

EDIT: If you replace the close combat with a full life support gem at lvl 30 and check always full life you get a more accurate representation of the actual dps:

https://pastebin.com/VZPGHrEA
Last edited by todnesser on Aug 6, 2019, 10:42:04 AM
Hey you plan on updating with 3.8? Feel like this will get even stronger with the new raider
"
jjmccaw wrote:
Hey you plan on updating with 3.8? Feel like this will get even stronger with the new raider

Yeah I think it would be slightly better.
However, I'm not a fan of the new Avatar of Veil.

Yeah it gives free 15% ele res reduction, but it is also counted as an "exposure" which conflicts with Frost Bomb's better exposure (-25% cold res).

Plus, using Veil means you'll lose tons of movement speed. But hey, if you prefer a more chillin' and defensive playstyle, Veil's phasing and ele ailment immunity can be a very good choice.

The buff for the Avatar of Chase/Slaughter is nice, but nothing game-changing.

I'll probably update a new passive tree for this build and that's it, don't think anything has changed at all.

Except for the anointed notable passive, there's a new notable passive that is only anointed by the oil enchant, makes all "strike" skills hit an additional target, could be useful or useless because we already have enough clear speed.

Or I'll just recommend something like the "Assassination" node for damage, or other juicy defensive anointable passives (like the one that avoids 20% of phy damage) .
"
diabloyd wrote:
"
jjmccaw wrote:

Yeah I think it would be slightly better.
However, I'm not a fan of the new Avatar of Veil.

Yeah it gives free 15% ele res reduction, but it is also counted as an "exposure" which conflicts with Frost Bomb's better exposure (-25% cold res).

Plus, using Veil means you'll lose tons of movement speed. But hey, if you prefer a more chillin' and defensive playstyle, Veil's phasing and ele ailment immunity can be a very good choice.

The buff for the Avatar of Chase/Slaughter is nice, but nothing game-changing.

I'll probably update a new passive tree for this build and that's it, don't think anything has changed at all.

Except for the anointed notable passive, there's a new notable passive that is only anointed by the oil enchant, makes all "strike" skills hit an additional target, could be useful or useless because we already have enough clear speed.

Or I'll just recommend something like the "Assassination" node for damage, or other juicy defensive anointable passives (like the one that avoids 20% of phy damage) .

What about the anointed notable that gives a mini-Ancestral-Call, strikes hit an additional nearby enemy?
"
Anbokr wrote:

What about the anointed notable that gives a mini-Ancestral-Call, strikes hit an additional nearby enemy?

I've already talked about this in my last reply:
Spoiler

Is it just me, or is the frost wall thing not working anymore?
"
Kris9446 wrote:
Is it just me, or is the frost wall thing not working anymore?

I didn't play it myself this league, but I've also heard someone else said that this is not working anymore.

Well, bug fixed confirmed :S
Is it possible to level while working on the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info