[3.8 Updated] Diabloyd's Icy Cat Flicker Raider / 5M+ Shaper DPS / Sword & Shield / Fast & Boom

im following this build and I have almost similar jewels and similar passive but PoB only shows 1m dps but I still take some time to kill rares, is there any fix to
this? am i doing something wrong
"
davenjames wrote:

im following this build and I have almost similar jewels and similar passive but PoB only shows 1m dps but I still take some time to kill rares, is there any fix to

As far as I can tell, you lack the most significant damage boost, which is the flat cold damage per frenzy charge on your Precursor's Emblem.

If you have these on your rings, then a pair of +1 frenzy corrupted gloves would be better, you don't have to use Oskarm if it's too expensive right now, get another, like Asenath's Gentle Touch with +1 frenzy, would work just fine.
do you have any uber elder footage with this build?
"
elestion wrote:
do you have any uber elder footage with this build?

No sorry, haven't bothered Uber Elder for ages since I finished my Zana quest.

I do have video from another guy using a similar (but legacy) build doing Uber Elder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHqvkiUbdRc

However, I can't tell for sure that if one would have the same experience with this build.
can i use this rare sword? only bought it for 6c
Last edited by MadMari0 on Jul 28, 2019, 6:14:58 AM
where do u slot the frost wall?
"
diabloyd wrote:
"
davenjames wrote:

As far as I can tell, you lack the most significant damage boost, which is the flat cold damage per frenzy charge on your Precursor's Emblem.

If you have these on your rings, then a pair of +1 frenzy corrupted gloves would be better, you don't have to use Oskarm if it's too expensive right now, get another, like Asenath's Gentle Touch with +1 frenzy, would work just fine.

Thank you! my DPS increased by alot!

Is there any suggested passives you would add once you've completed the tree?
I saw you have excess points and I was thinking on slotting it on att speed. What do you think?
is this ring good? or is there better?
"
davenjames wrote:
"
diabloyd wrote:
"
davenjames wrote:

Thank you! my DPS increased by alot!

Is there any suggested passives you would add once you've completed the tree?
I saw you have excess points and I was thinking on slotting it on att speed. What do you think?

Disciple of the Slaughter is a very nice one, extra movement speed (2% per frenzy) and some damage too.
"
is this ring good? or is there better?

Yes there is a better one, like replacing the crit per frenzy with +1 frenzy (which I don't think even exists in Legion league).

And this is already god like imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info