[3.8 Updated] Diabloyd's Icy Cat Flicker Raider / 5M+ Shaper DPS / Sword & Shield / Fast & Boom

Trying out this build - having alot of fun!!
Everything just explode...And its flicker, love it.

Even leveling was fun, startet out with reave then flicker when i hit 52 with termus est.

Fun build, love it
10/10
What would you recommend to replace farruls fur with? For some reason it doubled in price overnight lol. I have a 6L maim and -mana cost chest, is that ok to replace with for now?
"
darkduty wrote:
What would you recommend to replace farruls fur with? For some reason it doubled in price overnight lol. I have a 6L maim and -mana cost chest, is that ok to replace with for now?

i would be more concerned about the ring than the chest:P
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Hey, loving this build so far. Just one shotting all bosses with frost wall. I couldn't afford a farrul's since they went up to 20ex so I just got a 6l doryani's defiance and it seems to be working well. Going to delve with frost blades and I think it will be pretty easy to do.
"
devomacdee wrote:
Hey, loving this build so far. Just one shotting all bosses with frost wall. I couldn't afford a farrul's since they went up to 20ex so I just got a 6l doryani's defiance and it seems to be working well. Going to delve with frost blades and I think it will be pretty easy to do.

I like your shield and helm xD

Especially your shield, that's some decent stats.

And Darreso's Defiance can actually be much tankier when mapping due to the Endurance Charges.

Nice one!
possible play as Slayer?
"
CLassic4646 wrote:
possible play as Slayer?

Yes it is possible, however, I don't think you'll get a similar experience with Slayer in terms of....lots of things.

But hey, if you use Slayer with Masterful Form, allocate Battle Cry to make Enduring Cry insant, you'll have 8 endurance charges up all the time! (similar to my Frenzy Void Slayer build).
can play as Berserker? and dw?
"
can play as Berserker? and dw?

Look, the reason we're playing Raider here is that we can maintain almost full frenzy charges all the time to make this build work.

Other ascendancies won't exactly work the same way.
A bit expensive, but the build is worth it.

I found this Lethal Pride jewel for those who have trouble finding a correct one: 11778 warriors under Rakiata.
Next to Golem's Blood, this gives:
- 5% of Physical Damage as extra Fire Damage
- 30% Melee Crit Multi
- 20% increased Melee Damage
- 1% of Life Regen per second
- 38 Strength

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info