PvP best build without rules?

"
"
lapiz wrote:

Expensive as shit:
Bow

Tornado Shot and Barrage still alive in pvp?

A good bower to take on these builds would easily cost you +/- 15-16 mirs.

If you are talking about league than, no, this is not league viable, you must have legacy just-about-everything to deal good damage.

I also do not think certain items exist still. You might want to consider if it is worthwhile investing that much since nerf comes almost every major patch.

I would suggest Ball-Lightning as well, but right now after the nerf , you might need to invest a little more to compensate for damage loss.

Just look for skills that are innately powerful, therefor you could stack loads of defense and do great damage, and if it isn't enough you can adjust accordingly.

Glass dps builds are very expensive and if you fail to deal enough damage than its kinda pointless.

That being said, frostbolt icenova occutlist is great, i had to opportunity to min-max one ( For testing purposes ), and played high end games with it.

I would say it is strong and enjoyable, but there are quite a few counters to it.

It cost abit-- Militant faith with 3% more damage per powercharge, dual void batteries ( pen corruption if you have $$ ) and stack all that power charges.

Things i would like to test -- Bl with divine flesh + incan

List of skills i would suggest for pvp on league:

Divine Flesh + INCAN + Molten with the following:

Blade Vortex/ CWDT+FLAMEDASH ( tanky )

Storm Burst ( really good damage with little investment, Zap's behind walls)

Ball-Lightning ( needless to say)

Glassy fireball ( Yolo )

Discharge ( possibly if u have alot of currency )

Frostbolt/Icenova ( high investment but crazy fun )

Classic scorching ray ( does the job )

Dual weilding power siphon

GC mines

purifying flames

Lacerate molten shell/divine flesh ( i am actually surprised how good this is with its range and dps with just a starforge)

Self cast VD ( you will be surprised how much it deals even after the nerf )

IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Last edited by relithh on Jul 29, 2019, 3:54:28 PM
Steelskin with the enchant is better than mshell in most cases btw

50k armour is a crazy investment, steelskin has basically 0 cost
"
relithh wrote:
"
"
lapiz wrote:

Expensive as shit:
Bow

Tornado Shot and Barrage still alive in pvp?

A good bower to take on these builds would easily cost you +/- 15-16 mirs.

If you are talking about league than, no, this is not league viable, you must have legacy just-about-everything to deal good damage.

I also do not think certain items exist still. You might want to consider if it is worthwhile investing that much since nerf comes almost every major patch.

I would suggest Ball-Lightning as well, but right now after the nerf , you might need to invest a little more to compensate for damage loss.

Just look for skills that are innately powerful, therefor you could stack loads of defense and do great damage, and if it isn't enough you can adjust accordingly.

Glass dps builds are very expensive and if you fail to deal enough damage than its kinda pointless.

That being said, frostbolt icenova occutlist is great, i had to opportunity to min-max one ( For testing purposes ), and played high end games with it.

I would say it is strong and enjoyable, but there are quite a few counters to it.

It cost abit-- Militant faith with 3% more damage per powercharge, dual void batteries ( pen corruption if you have $$ ) and stack all that power charges.

Things i would like to test -- Bl with divine flesh + incan

List of skills i would suggest for pvp on league:

Divine Flesh + INCAN + Molten with the following:

Blade Vortex/ CWDT+FLAMEDASH ( tanky )

Storm Burst ( really good damage with little investment, Zap's behind walls)

Ball-Lightning ( needless to say)

Glassy fireball ( Yolo )

Discharge ( possibly if u have alot of currency )

Frostbolt/Icenova ( high investment but crazy fun )

Classic scorching ray ( does the job )

Dual weilding power siphon

GC mines

purifying flames

Lacerate molten shell/divine flesh ( i am actually surprised how good this is with its range and dps with just a starforge)

Self cast VD ( you will be surprised how much it deals even after the nerf )

Hey yeah ive tested Frostbolt+Ice nova its pretty funny , dual void battery add a lot of dps, saddly my char is not so tanky because ES gear need a lot of invest

Today ive met anubiet in Legion sarn arena , he did a classic tanky scorching ray tricskter with

those random spiders hit really fast so im thinking in ways to counter him
( Maybe with another build or a guardian scorching ray char) ,

ive found these items in league i was thinking try LA for pvp league but probably will not be enough (im using them for pve right now )

ive some doubts in power shipon ( at least in a new league ) , im not sure if it will work good without ''legacy bcr mods'' in weapons ,
in standard '' Steve'' use a scion with power siphon traps and hit reallly hard but he use ''legacy'' bcr wands

[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Aug 4, 2019, 10:52:07 PM
"

We seen "chance to flee" support work on those minions. Also if you have perma phasing you can just rush past them.

Temporal chain always good BUT if he use Necro aegis + atziri shield it will not work. Best bet ATM seems to be phasing+chance to flee.

One thing I used against thoses spiders with success was "pierce support" on projectiles . If your skill can offscreen and can kill a tank you can just use pierce and shoot at the player. If you don t 1 shot, try chance to flee I guess.

I am not sure about using LA with pierce BTW, I remember old LA overlaps So I am not sure piercing a target would be good for LA but because I don t play LA maybe someone with better knowledge would tell you if Pierce is good on LA or not.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jul 30, 2019, 8:42:32 AM
I strongly agreed with what you said. LA is extremely strong and never got Nerf by GGG. Great & good skill to invest in if you are uber rich.
Last edited by keyboardell on Jul 30, 2019, 10:03:27 AM
"

Hey yeah ive tested Frostbolt+Ice nova its pretty funny , dual void battery add a lot of dps, saddly my char is not so tanky because ES gear need a lot of invest

Today ive met anubiet in Legion sarn arena , he did a classic tanky scorching ray tricskter with

( Maybe with another build or a guardian scorching ray char) ,

ive found these items in league i was thinking try LA for pvp league but probably will not be enough (im using them for pve right now )

ive some doubts in power shipon ( at least in a new league ) , im not sure if it will work good without ''legacy bcr mods'' in weapons ,
in standard '' Steve'' use a scion with power siphon traps and hit reallly hard but he use ''legacy'' bcr wands

if u have <100ms flameblast can win just about anything. you can give that a try. Can ask lapiz flame-blast god
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Last edited by relithh on Jul 30, 2019, 2:49:43 PM
Hey this bow
could be good for RoA/La in sarn arena? or just pve? any gem setup recomendation for roa? i bought many legacy abyss jewels with Lightning damage to attacks/Bow attacks in standard , i was thinking try a glasscannon just for fun in standard arena
"
Hey this bow
could be good for RoA/La in sarn arena? or just pve? any gem setup recomendation for roa? i bought many legacy abyss jewels with Lightning damage to attacks/Bow attacks in standard , i was thinking try a glasscannon just for fun in standard arena

flat damage is usually scaled through attack speed
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info