[Xbox One] 3.7.3d Patch Notes

Woah. That’s not nice. Hey remember when this always happens on Fortnite on the weekend because that’s when you do entertainment server maintenance during peak usage times and not during the week to minimize negative impact to the user? I remember that like it was yesterday. We just laughed and laughed I tell ya. Ahhh, good times.
"
Woah. That’s not nice. Hey remember when this always happens on Fortnite on the weekend because that’s when you do entertainment server maintenance during peak usage times and not during the week to minimize negative impact to the user? I remember that like it was yesterday. We just laughed and laughed I tell ya. Ahhh, good times.

Fortnite :D :D :D
"
"
Leekstop wrote:
Or if you have 0 IQ points you can just assume GGG is biased toward their playerbase and want to purposely hold back the patch only to specifically target xbox players, because pc n ps4 are fine. There is 0 reason to sabotage themselves, it's retarded and illogical, only causes harm to both GGG and us the xbox playerbase... Yet you scrubs think they are doing it, people need to actually use their brains or they will rot.

If they could check to find the problem after getting complaints they could've found out the same issue before restarting and updating their end. Tell me more about your genius IQ though...

The thing is you really only need like 120 IQ pts for solid reasoning skills and that is far from genius but when you have 40 IQ points you can't tell the difference between above average intelligence and genius or the many levels between. Basically GGG spends hours updating everything and it's all good, Microsoft doesn't let the update through on time and kids are throwing tantrums so you want GGG to spend hours reverting the patch by which time Microsoft should freaken catch up only to spend hours putting the patch back in? Do you even know how long in advance GGG has to give to Microsoft to perform an update.... Let alone a hotfix revert then update? Microsoft won't let that happen lmao, anything client sided needs to go through an approval process by Microsoft.
Hi everyone,

We've rolled the servers back to the 3.7.3b version for the time being until the update becomes available for download, at which point we'll run a short countdown and deploy the 3.7.3d update to the servers again. Sorry for the trouble this has caused.
"
Leekstop wrote:
"
"
Leekstop wrote:
Or if you have 0 IQ points you can just assume GGG is biased toward their playerbase and want to purposely hold back the patch only to specifically target xbox players, because pc n ps4 are fine. There is 0 reason to sabotage themselves, it's retarded and illogical, only causes harm to both GGG and us the xbox playerbase... Yet you scrubs think they are doing it, people need to actually use their brains or they will rot.

If they could check to find the problem after getting complaints they could've found out the same issue before restarting and updating their end. Tell me more about your genius IQ though...

The thing is you really only need like 120 IQ pts for solid reasoning skills and that is far from genius but when you have 40 IQ points you can't tell the difference between above average intelligence and genius or the many levels between. Basically GGG spends hours updating everything and it's all good, Microsoft doesn't let the update through on time and kids are throwing tantrums so you want GGG to spend hours reverting the patch by which time Microsoft should freaken catch up only to spend hours putting the patch back in? Do you even know how long in advance GGG has to give to Microsoft to perform an update.... Let alone a hotfix revert then update? Microsoft won't let that happen lmao, anything client sided needs to go through an approval process by Microsoft.

Hahaha GGG just did exactly what you said they wouldn’t do haha so your IQ is what now my friend ???
Leek has 40 IQ confirmed
"
LOLUBAD wrote:
Leek has 40 IQ confirmed

ZING!!
Hey GGG can we please fix cyclone soon by any chance hopefully you know the issues for it and will get this fixed soon?? Like come on its been happening for a couple of weeks now and this should be already fixed dont you think?
"
Auzzy2114 wrote:

Hahaha GGG just did exactly what you said they wouldn’t do haha so your IQ is what now my friend ???
That everyone is hating on GGG one of the very few companies willing to waste time and resources to make their players happy? It wasn't their fault but they still did whatever they could? Honestly it's really not worth the cost to roll back the servers for players to potentially play for only like 1 hour then Microsoft is ready with the patch...(Just because GGG is spoiling their players doesn't lower my IQ or reasoning kid, it just means i'm more cold hearted and logical than GGG) Well better safe then sorry if they really don't know when microsoft will be ready...
Good job ggg keep Microsoft in check

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info