[Xbox One] 3.7.3d Patch Notes

"
Xolhid wrote:
Still can't log in. Says I need to restart POE to update, but nothing happens. I restarted my Xbox a couple times, but nothing happens...

The message has changed now it’s not on GGG it’s on Microsoft
"
Auzzy2114 wrote:
"
Xolhid wrote:
Still can't log in. Says I need to restart POE to update, but nothing happens. I restarted my Xbox a couple times, but nothing happens...

The message has changed now it’s not on GGG it’s on Microsoft

yess... what we have here is the typical finger pointing when an issue occurs. You see it's more easy to blame others than to accept the blame when big issues occur.

Lets take bets on how long it's down for.
Last edited by LOLUBAD on Jul 14, 2019, 9:29:19 PM
Hahaha god this is the first update I have to deal with and I’m legit scared to see some of these answers on how long it might be down for, better not be all day I was planning on spending some $$$$ today but guess they don’t my money
Downloading patch now!
"
Downloading patch now!

Still down for me
Dont toy with our emotions Valorium
You guys have been picking some crappy times for this crap for us u.s.a player lately.... 10 minutes my foot.
Thankfully for GGG this patch issue doesn't happen on PC because the players will already destroyed them :D
Last edited by joey vol3 on Jul 14, 2019, 9:51:29 PM
Yep, got it all in like 8 minutes. I’m totally playing right now, guys. Did you go through the power cycling steps on Xbox and network gear?
"
Yep, got it all in like 8 minutes. I’m totally playing right now, guys. Did you go through the power cycling steps on Xbox and network gear?

Stop trolling. Troll.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info