[Xbox One] 3.7.3d Patch Notes

[Xbox One] 3.7.3d Patch Notes

Legion Improvements
  • Added a visual effect and audio that plays when an Incubator's requirements are fulfilled.
  • Added audio to the indicator that displays on a Legion monolith if a General has spawned.
  • The modifiers granted by passive skills that are conquered by Timeless Jewels are now displayed underneath the native modifiers that it grants.
  • Fixed a bug where an Eldritch Incubator could drop T16 Shaper Guardian maps, when it should only be able to drop maps that can have the Elder's Orb applied to them.
  • Fixed a bug where non-Piercing projectiles could not hit Queen Hyrri Ngamaku.
  • Fixed a bug where Queen Hyrri Ngamaku would not drop items if killed while Frozen.

Skill Improvements
  • Some variants of the following monsters can once again be Spectred: Spectral Captain, Unstable Aberration, Pale Husk, Student of Pain, Student of Torture, Student of Brutality, Vassal of Inti, Raised Zombie, Shadow Minion, Unstable Devourer, Devourer, Plummeting Ursa, Slithering Servant, Frozen Supplicant, Storming Supplicant, Surging Adder, Mindless Scavenger, Fallen Horror, Impure Soldier, Impure Archer, Knitted Horror, Kiln Mother, Unholy Aberration, Wild Rhex, Farric Tiger, Craicic Sandspitter, Craicic Chimeral, Craicic Reaver and Starved Plague Rat.
  • Fixed a bug where non-channelled movement skills that were used while channelling a skill would be used twice.
  • Fixed a bug where you could sometimes continue channelling a skill even if you had released its button.
  • Fixed a bug where, if you had used a skill while moving, objects would not be interactable nor display their labels until you stopped moving.

Miscellaneous Improvements
  • The additional map drop that Map bosses can drop will now correctly be Shaped if the map chosen is Shaped on your Atlas.
  • Improved client performance while in the Azurite Mine.
  • Increased the volume of Volatile Flameblood and Lightning Mirage audio when being spawned.
  • While wearing the Aukuna's Will unique gloves, Raise Zombie will no longer prioritise corpses when cast if your target location does not have nearby corpses.
  • Fixed a bug where the "Nearby Enemies are Blinded" aura granted by the Eclipse Solaris unique wand was being disabled when changing areas.
  • Fixed a bug where Aukuna's Will unique gloves allowed you to cast Raise Zombie without having line of sight to that location.
  • Fixed a bug where the entrance to the boss room in The Brine King's Reef was sometimes inaccessible.
  • Fixed a bug where the entrance to the Overgrown Hideout (found in the Orchard Map) was sometimes inaccessible.
  • Fixed a visual issue where the textures on the Darkprism Helmet Attachment did not display correctly if you were using the Illusionist Body Armour.
  • Updated the visual effects of the Assassin Weapon Effect to more closely match its original look.

Crash Fixes
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Shield Charge.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Offering skills.
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur when returning to an area that contained Tukohama's Vanguards after you had already engaged them.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Herald of Thunder.
  • Fixed an instance crash related to some monster skills.
Last edited by Jeff_GGG on Jul 14, 2019, 7:49:45 PM
Last bumped on Jul 21, 2019, 2:42:50 PM
Improvements for lags on legion encounters ?
Thanks for the patch.
Still no fix for cyclone animating and doing everything BUT damage? If I didn't accidentally play SC* this season, I wouldve wiped countless times now, bc I have to restart my cyclone at least once every 10 times bc it isn't doing damage and my build is absolutely reliant on maintaining damage to survive end game scenarios.. This is MONTHS now...

And once again approaching half hour after server taken down and update still not available? This is 3x in a row it'll be about an hour, maybe more, for update to be released after server taken down... that's my last straw. Will not support this game financially any more, and gave up on praising it a month ago. (Also, not my main account, that's onvi on Xbow, and GGG won't even let me have a forum account, bc like a normal person, i used my main email account to register PC, and can't for xbox. Cant even merge em on the forums after Years.)

Pps- "out of your control?" You must think your console player base are invalids/not very bright, if you're going to go w that FLAT OUT LIE. This is seriously, I'll say it, more insulting and worse than EA behavior.
Last edited by mcavak on Jul 14, 2019, 8:24:46 PM
Still no patch on my xbox, is it normal ? Anyone have the same issue ?
Restarted my xbox 3 times now. Telling me I need to update but there's no update to be had. I wish you guys could release one patch with fixes that doesn't end up breaking the rest of the game.
"
Restarted my xbox 3 times now. Telling me I need to update but there's no update to be had. I wish you guys could release one patch with fixes that doesn't end up breaking the rest of the game.

Same.
Hi everyone,

The update should have become available on the hour, but appears to be stuck in the publishing process. Unfortunately these steps are out of our control, and are on Microsoft's end. I'll post an update when I have more information, sorry for the trouble!

"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hi everyone,

The update should have become available on the hour, but appears to be stuck in the publishing process. Unfortunately these steps are out of our control, and are on Microsoft's end. I'll post an update when I have more information, sorry for the trouble!

Then maybe next time don't restart the realm until you're actually ready... crazy right
ROFL. GGG no re

lets please reflect on issues from this league and the last few leagues and try and improve upon them going forward.

k thx <3
Last edited by LOLUBAD on Jul 14, 2019, 8:24:38 PM
"
joey vol3 wrote:
"

Same.
same here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info