[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

hwan, even with champion your survivability is gonna be crap. Tabula doesn't push well at your level, and you have no life on your amulet or right ring, not to mention a really low life roll on your helm.

You might actually be better suited to using a 5L armor with tons of life, and then changing your amulet asap.
Just to make sure i am not wasting my curency :): is this the right kind of chest for the -15 mod?

"
hivesteel wrote:
"
johnny06071 wrote:
"
BenBraddock wrote:

you can easily build defence even without having something extra on your
ascendancy. picking few armor/phy dmg reducion nodes,getting blind, good flask managment is good way to start.I myself am playing simillar build and have no issue with anything, even without fortify effect helm or any heavy investment on armour.Also if you know how to avoid stuff, and you play fast that helps on rippy maps a lot.

Thank you guys for your replies, I made my tree public if you have any suggestions, I am mostly just following the PoB in the OP. I will check your trees as well but let me know.

firstly, you can get few more life nodes and jewel nodes on the tree losing bit of damage. second, get dread banner and get used to using it in tough situations where it will boost your fortify with 100% effect on 50 stages.
also i would recommend either getting styngian belt or jewel slot for abyss jewel with onslaught on kill,that flask with 2sec uptime is shit in current state of game.removing that flask gives you room to use maybe basalt or if you want diamond for deeps. Also on pantheon i recommend using small node for poison immunity which helps tons sometimes.for bigger node, extra phy damage while there are nearby enemies is what am using,but you have few other options as well.
if you need any more info you can contact me: krolj_corona
ign:MonsterManJ
Last edited by johnny06071 on Mar 25, 2020, 1:49:44 AM
I'v started league like 2 days ago and build works great so far. However, I got few struggles

- low hp, I'm only lvl 85 but right now I got around 4,4k life. 2 life nodes (Bloodless) will come soon so Ill reach around 4.7k. Other than that... I don't know where to look for life, of course I can take 6 more life nodes next to Path of the Warrior notable, but I wanted to test out cluster jewel instead. I realize my gear might be missing some life, but with limited budget I had to choose jewelery with -8 channeling skills mana cost.

- second weapon, I dont know where to go with it. I'v bought 2 Scaevas once I reached lvl 60 and I'm using them since then. I'v even tested few weapons like 350pdps swords in POB and dmg looked almost the same... Am I missing something here? What should I aim for right now? Damage seems ok now, so I could save some currency and make my next purchase bigger (few ex) to get most out of it.

"
hivesteel wrote:
Felling pretty stuck guys, I'm dying so much in t15-116 maps, even t14 is not so consistent. Hardstuck lvl92. I've definitely spent 10ex on this gear and I feel like I die to anything DESPITE playing way more defensive gear than most of you. Capped resists, 5.7k health... I even let go of my cluster jewel with deep cuts and feed the fury to spec into more health. I'd really appreciate if someone would explain what I'm missing here. I feel if I can't blow them up, I instantly get blown up, but how the game works is there are a ton of lingering health effects after they die and I can't escape them in time. I leep in -> IC procs and I kill everything, then I die to some spark of lightning or some nearby pack.

Few questions:
- I see most people are not using vaal pact, but how is that possible, I feel like normal leach is so weak. Vaal pact lets me tank twice as good, I feel without it I can't recover AT ALL from being hit. I do understand for some boss fight with invincibility phases it must be better off, but otherwise?
- Would Molten Shield help over IC? I feel it's probably not the key thing I'm missing here.
- What's the next upgrade here? I was thinking about getting a lethal pride for fortify bonus, but I don't know about rolling this, I wonder if someone could clarify it for me.
- I could get a new helm but I don't think that would get me much tankier at all.
- Better belt enchant, but dmg ain't the problem. A better than this stygian vise + eye combo would be pretty expensive and minor it seems...
- How about killing those dmg nodes on the right side for cluster jewel with deep cuts and feed the fury, worth? Small passives on my cluster jewel are 12% attack while dual wielding.

Thank you! It's been really fun playing this build but I'm feeling a bit frustrated right now with all these deaths. Delirium is just such a clusterfuck, and there's no room for any mistake in this build it seems...

Cap your fire resist and get a lot more Chaos resist. You are at -60% Chaos resist, i was about -40
% and i felt i was dying too much raised it to 14% and i die much less now. Also You have very good weapons but until your overall gear gets better i would suggest equipping 1 Scaeva in your offhand since it blocks a nice amount of physical damage.
Last edited by allnamesaretaken50 on Mar 25, 2020, 5:41:31 AM
Hi there, im playing your build for the 2nd league in the row and im SUPER SUPER delighted that im playing it. I have to say that it may be one of the best builds out there. The clear, the boss dps, everything is there and its super fun to play. I strongly suggest this build to anyone who wants to play it. Even with cheap gear (1ex max) i was farming t15 maps with ease.

My question now is where should i look to improve next? I already have pride watcher's eye.

"
hivesteel wrote:
Felling pretty stuck guys, I'm dying so much in t15-116 maps, even t14 is not so consistent. Hardstuck lvl92. I've definitely spent 10ex on this gear and I feel like I die to anything DESPITE playing way more defensive gear than most of you. Capped resists, 5.7k health... I even let go of my cluster jewel with deep cuts and feed the fury to spec into more health. I'd really appreciate if someone would explain what I'm missing here. I feel if I can't blow them up, I instantly get blown up, but how the game works is there are a ton of lingering health effects after they die and I can't escape them in time. I leep in -> IC procs and I kill everything, then I die to some spark of lightning or some nearby pack.

Few questions:
- I see most people are not using vaal pact, but how is that possible, I feel like normal leach is so weak. Vaal pact lets me tank twice as good, I feel without it I can't recover AT ALL from being hit. I do understand for some boss fight with invincibility phases it must be better off, but otherwise?
- Would Molten Shield help over IC? I feel it's probably not the key thing I'm missing here.
- What's the next upgrade here? I was thinking about getting a lethal pride for fortify bonus, but I don't know about rolling this, I wonder if someone could clarify it for me.
- I could get a new helm but I don't think that would get me much tankier at all.
- Better belt enchant, but dmg ain't the problem. A better than this stygian vise + eye combo would be pretty expensive and minor it seems...
- How about killing those dmg nodes on the right side for cluster jewel with deep cuts and feed the fury, worth? Small passives on my cluster jewel are 12% attack while dual wielding.

Thank you! It's been really fun playing this build but I'm feeling a bit frustrated right now with all these deaths. Delirium is just such a clusterfuck, and there's no room for any mistake in this build it seems...

remove immortal call, take molten shel.
Immortal call consume your endurance charges. wich is basicly make you squishy.
Hi, if i want to play as Champion. What nods should i take ?
as i understand there is no need in accuracy nods.
Does atziri flask work good with our build? since i dont need 2 health potions anymore..
"
Shetzki wrote:
Does atziri flask work good with our build? since i dont need 2 health potions anymore..

it dosent work at all. sense we dont do element damage and no chaos damage
Read about Brutality Gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info