[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
De_xter wrote:
Rolled Lethal pride with 40% melee damage, 20% physical and 15% crit multiply + some str ofc, but i had to take +1 maximum frenzy charges(Savagery) node to get crit multy not sure if its worth doe...Any better 2 point node i could take...

The number 1 thing you want from Lethal Pride is Intimidate on hit. It beats everything else. Other than that I'd go for Fortify Effect and then damage.

Be sure to check in POB to see if the points are worth taking. For the frenzy charge, I'd probably say no.

"
Dex2644 wrote:
The build feels a lot better when played with Bane+Overwhelm so we just need to compensate some damage nodes for defense like Soul of Steel and Rampart. All of this is included in the new POB and I've updated major sections of the guide.

Dex - checking out your new POB updates and am curious if the Lethal Pride jewel is required for this new setup to work? It looks like you've dropped the Jewel slot for the Tempered Flesh out of the build now, so a bit confused on if I should follow suit w/o having the ~3ex Lethal Pride that you have.

With Lethal Pride.

Is it worth annointing Bladedancer OFF my amulet and putting on Hatchet Master since it rolled with 10% Intimidate Chance (tho it's an axe node; could alsp just spend 3points to get there) or Adamant that can roll 10% increased Effect of Forty

My Dervish rolled - 5% chance to deal double dmg
Golems Blood - 10% increased effect of fortify
Master of Arena - 20% increased Melee Dmg
Last edited by FissFiss on Dec 31, 2019, 3:16:56 PM
It's not worth anointing anything because of additional effects from Lethal Pride. Bladedancer is imo the best all-round choice if you cant afford Tenacity.

And no Lethal Pride isnt necessary whatsoever. The reason I dropped the jewel slot is because I wanted to grab the Fortify cluster Rampart. It's not as good DPS wise but it does give us movement speed and Fortify Effect wich makes us tankier.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lyrhk_q4iU

Showcase of juiced map in 3.9
Last edited by Dex2644 on Jan 1, 2020, 8:50:47 AM
"
Dex2644 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lyrhk_q4iU

Showcase of juiced map in 3.9

Nice video, i notice you have 1 paradoxica and 1 foiled, ¿whats better in your opinion, 1 of each, 2 paradoxicas or 2 jewelled?
With your POB fork close combat support change your dps ?
"
MrGrandjojo wrote:
With your POB fork close combat support change your dps ?

Yes Close Combat works with the fork. There is a setting in Config that says "Melee distance to enemy"
Kinda lost on where to go for upgrades on my character outside of a neck I can anoint with bladedancer. Any help is appreciated, tree is a bit scuffed trying out vaal pact & void vitality!

IGN: McA_ArcTrap
"
mcarthur wrote:
Kinda lost on where to go for upgrades on my character outside of a neck I can anoint with bladedancer. Any help is appreciated, tree is a bit scuffed trying out vaal pact & void vitality!

Get tailwind boots, its 10% more speed, so 10% more dmg and movementspeed!
Last edited by Janneban on Jan 2, 2020, 3:46:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info