[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Dex2644 wrote:
Currently I respecced to Slayer overleech and Vaal Pact, I have 6.3k hp, blind on hit and I added a Jade flask instead of the Silver flask since I have Onslaught on a jewel now. I can safely say that unless you go ham and select all the most difficult mods on the Metamorph in an already very dangerous map, you wont die.

Dex - when I view your current profile, is there a way to see a view of your ascendancy to figure out what you dropped for Slayer Overleech? Trying to figure out what to drop for it.

I'm liking the build, but definitely hitting issues with survivability at T15+ so wanted to try these tweaks. Appreciate any tips.

Last edited by Signet_ on Dec 30, 2019, 11:00:12 AM
You can click the little arrow near the starting position, i had the same troubles.

BUT, after getting the changes he made, i find the tankiness DOES go up, but our DPS dramatically decreases, so overall i'm dying more because i cant kill quick enough :-/

Here is my gear now.

"
Nevzat wrote:
You can click the little arrow near the starting position, i had the same troubles.

BUT, after getting the changes he made, i find the tankiness DOES go up, but our DPS dramatically decreases, so overall i'm dying more because i cant kill quick enough :-/

Is there anything in particular you are dying to?

After I swapped to overleech and got over 6k hp, the only thing that can kill me whatsoever are juiced up monster Metamorphs in t16 so I'm hoping we can fix something for you.

In addition to that, my DPS is still amazing. Think I have around 4.5mil atm.

The main thing that changes is clearspeed since we lose AoE from Impact and attack/move speed from Bane of Legends.
Well, i'm running T16 maps with Beyond, watchstones, and scarabs so there is alot of shit im dying to :)

The builds fine for entry level T16 i find but squishy when you try juicing the maps up.

"
Janneban wrote:

Been pimpin' the char out a bit.
The Saviour is INSANE for single target, tho the minions it spawns are somewhat retarded at times...
Tailwind on boots is super nice, more speed is always good. Elusive is decent, but i think Tailwind is by far better.
Explosions on chest doesnt prolif really with this build, but still destroys corpses and looks kinda funny!

Still loving build :)
Done a couple Sirus+8 deathless, but well my gear is expensive..

Would you say Saviour is worth it? Can you possibly dual wield them? Are there any changes needed to slot it in? It was something I was kinda looking at.
Watch some videos on youtube, for mapping the swords get slowed (like you do) so they aren't really any good for clearing, but on bosses they kongregate and do decent damage from what I see.

I think they are better suited to other melee skills that are naturally faster, like flicker etc
"
MarioMCP wrote:

Would you say Saviour is worth it? Can you possibly dual wield them? Are there any changes needed to slot it in? It was something I was kinda looking at.

No using 2 would be pointless. The sword grants you a trigger skill wich you cant duplicate. TL;DR when you crit you summon a "minion" that uses the skill you summoned them with. They do 50% of your snapshotted damage and you can have a maximum of 2 at a time.
Last edited by Dex2644 on Dec 30, 2019, 4:51:11 PM
I just tried Soul Tether + Doryani's Glorious Vanity and it's very good. Solves most of the survivability problems, DPS is still good, 20% cull is on the table -- bossing still feels great. Whoever has issues with survivability can check out this combo, gear's on my character.

But I do have to add that without Vitality Void it felt pretty lackluster, so here's that. All and all this combo will cost additional 4 points for the jewel socket and +2 for Vitality Void. I sacrificed some of life cause still gonna get more EHP from the combo.
Last edited by klaymored on Dec 30, 2019, 5:11:42 PM
Was running Headsman, Bane of Legends, Overwhelm, and Impact but felt super squishy...respec'd to Headsman, Bane, Endless Hunter, and Brutal Fervour...and now the damage feels like crap x.x

Any input?

I'm getting up towards 15s/16s now and finding myself quite squishy. I just need to know which pieces of gear to replace first as I'm a little new to the game. I'm afraid about dropping some of the damage as the damage right now feels about right.

I'm sitting on about 2-3 exalt is all.
Last edited by XFIRE3 on Dec 30, 2019, 8:22:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info