[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Im doing this build and at the moment, I feel squish and low damage. Mapping is fine but some bosses I just struggle heavily with on t16 maps.

Im kind of hesitant on whether i want to invest more into this. Am I doing something wrong or missing something essential?
"
yuuukkii wrote:
Im doing this build and at the moment, I feel squish and low damage. Mapping is fine but some bosses I just struggle heavily with on t16 maps.

Im kind of hesitant on whether i want to invest more into this. Am I doing something wrong or missing something essential?

Your swords are very low damage. 280dps, and 158dps. You really need 2, 350 pdps swords minimum. Ultimately you will want a saviour + paradoxica.

More damage you do, more you will leech.

Also, if you switch to champion you will be tankier. Also adding some life gained on hit to a ring will help your survivability.
Hey guys, a newbie is here.
Im trying out this guide, doing tons of mistakes xD, now I´m at the point of the guide in which I bought The Saviour (replaced Scaeva). I´m confused though, the Path of Building DPS and the ingame (whenever you hover over cyclone) dps is way lower. Am I missing something?

Any answer would be much appreciated
"
"
yuuukkii wrote:

Your swords are very low damage. 280dps, and 158dps. You really need 2, 350 pdps swords minimum. Ultimately you will want a saviour + paradoxica.

More damage you do, more you will leech.

Also, if you switch to champion you will be tankier. Also adding some life gained on hit to a ring will help your survivability.

I have the money to buy both but part of my issue is if i'm going to get one shot I might as well play a build that clears/bosses faster.

Im a bit concerned about invest more into this build. I do know my swords are ass but its surprising i can still mow down t16 with them (for the most part)
"
Mytftw wrote:
Hey guys, a newbie is here.
Im trying out this guide, doing tons of mistakes xD, now I´m at the point of the guide in which I bought The Saviour (replaced Scaeva). I´m confused though, the Path of Building DPS and the ingame (whenever you hover over cyclone) dps is way lower. Am I missing something?

Any answer would be much appreciated

Ignore my post, I tried it out in quite a few maps, its great, Im using Scaeva MH and Saviour OH, its a HUGE upgrade.
Thanks for the guide, its helped me a lot!
Hello, I'm currently playing the build and so far Im in tier 14 and having a lot of fun, the build is really nice without much investment, got the saviour and the Dmg scaled a ton, but I feel like I wanna be tankier (the conquerors and some bosses hit a ton), and I don't wanna switch to duelist, can I go for the Overleech asc (Endless Hunger -> Brutal Fervour) and then having Impact and Headsman (I like the AOE, and The no reflect dmg is amazing).

Can I do these changes whithout altering the skill/equipment in general? I know you say this on the F.A.Q section but, Wanted to ask to be sure I don't screw up.

My goal is not die to bosses, as In general, pack of monsters don't to any dmg due to my Aoe.

Have a good day!!
Hi guys, I'm a player that only play Cyclone in all leagues, however in this league I'm having trouble with damage with this build, could some senior of path of exile help me? Which items should I acquire/modify first?

Also, I'm doing something wrong with my Skill Tree?

First of all I thank you for the build, it's very strong and funny
Last edited by luizgustavo on Oct 2, 2020, 5:06:51 PM
Last edited by luizgustavo on Oct 2, 2020, 5:07:14 PM
hey quick question, why do you take bannerman over something like blade master in the expensive build tree? i feel like bannerman gives pretty lackluster dps overall.

bannerman is giving 2.7% dps per point vs blademaster 4% per point.

is there something i'm missing?
So, I'm finally crafting my endgame chest piece. What should I be going for? Your expensive gearing sample has -15 and base crit, but is it worth putting the -mana cost on rings to fit the explode mod? Or is mana cost + explode the way to go?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info