[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
foxxie233 wrote:
so the champion or slayer - that's main question.
Also, I do feel really squishy, but probably that's also because I'm really lazy even to place skill gems like molten shell. And my tree is shity because I go for melee range :D
Can u suggest me main ways to upgrade? Since I'm lazy I'm saving for mana chest now, but began to die damn frequently, and feel lack of damage on bosses. Maybe there are the small upgrades that I miss that will improve my quality of life.

Wether you want Champion or Slayer is up to you. Champion is a lot tankier but the clearspeed goes down quite significantly. DPS is roughly the same on both.

I've suggested Scaeva+rare foil as weapons but if you want to use Ahn's might then make sure you also use the Pacifism jewel to get guaranteed 1k accuracy all the time.

Upgrade chest from tabula to any armour based chest and use essence of greed on it until you hit smth decent.

Get a lion's roar flask for a big dps/defense boost and lastly, get a -9 mana Praxis so you can remove the mana flask.

For the skill tree you have 3 nodes near tribal fury that barely does anything and you should anoint Bladedancer on your amulet, not path to it on tree.

EDIT: You also dont have the recommended aura setup. Get level 1 Precision and change War Banner to Dread Banner.
Last edited by Dex2644 on Oct 6, 2020, 11:35:14 PM

Hi Dex2644,

I just wanted to thank you for the very detailed guide you posted on first page; i came back to poe after long time and having fun with this build, even if i lack the currency to buy upgrades; i was lucky enough that the game gifted me 2 EX during playthrough so i could buy the saviour XD

I have only one question to ask you: i really like the Delve part of the game, i think it's my favourite. Do you think this particolar build is suited for delving, or we lack too much in term of defences so it cannot perform very well?

Thank you kindly and best wishes :)
"
Spartan_339 wrote:

Hi Dex2644,

I just wanted to thank you for the very detailed guide you posted on first page; i came back to poe after long time and having fun with this build, even if i lack the currency to buy upgrades; i was lucky enough that the game gifted me 2 EX during playthrough so i could buy the saviour XD

I have only one question to ask you: i really like the Delve part of the game, i think it's my favourite. Do you think this particolar build is suited for delving, or we lack too much in term of defences so it cannot perform very well?

Ive killed Aul in depth 580 ish with this exact version. Its possible to go deeper aswell but most likely not further than 700-800. If you go Champion instead you can probably push a bit further aswell.
"
Dex2644 wrote:
"
Spartan_339 wrote:

Hi Dex2644,

Ive killed Aul in depth 580 ish with this exact version. Its possible to go deeper aswell but most likely not further than 700-800. If you go Champion instead you can probably push a bit further aswell.

Any idea what kind of changes could be made to go even deeper? Or is physical melee just not well positioned.
"
Shin_Gojira wrote:
"
Dex2644 wrote:
"
Spartan_339 wrote:

Hi Dex2644,

Any idea what kind of changes could be made to go even deeper? Or is physical melee just not well positioned.

Melee in general is just not very great for it. In deeper delve you kinda need to offscreen with insane damage or be tanky enough to survive wich is very hard to do. Facebreaker Cyclone Champion or Gladiator is probably the play and build block, fortify effect and armour. Possibly some endurance charges aswell.
does the chest need to be dual influenced as they will cost a bomb ? sorry for the noob comment, this is my second league.
Last edited by LeaveTheEU on Oct 9, 2020, 10:08:27 AM
"
LeaveTheEU wrote:
does the chest need to be dual influenced as they will cost a bomb ? sorry for the noob comment, this is my second league.

No it doesnt. The most important mod is the -15 mana cost from a warlord chest. Later on when you want to invest more you can choose either elder or hunter for base crit and/or life% and combine it with the -15 from warlord.
Can you guys help me out?
Right now my build looks like this. I don't know what should I upgrade next. I have the cluster jewels for the build but I feel like I still lack damage.

Just died at 93 fighting Catarina. Didnt see the volatiles -_-

I made some tweaks for HC, check POB here. Good clear speed, better defenses than normal build.

Anyway, play Champion (HC), 10000 times safer.

https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds/char/ESTOYLOCO/MuertoVeinticuatroSiete?i=3&search=class%3DSlayer

See you next league!
Last edited by ESTOYLOCO on Oct 10, 2020, 2:02:29 PM
im having trouble being stunned but the in the 3.12 changes you said not to take unwavering stance, should i take it temporarily or is there another solution to my problem ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info