[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Thanks Dex for this build, it's awesome to play on this build. I didn't loot a lot of exalts or expensive items from the start of the league, just crafting every single rare item by myself and this build became strong so fast. Hope u gonna make new builds in future leagues.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/hrw3jtCF
Hey i'd like to try this build i have around 20ex
Just wondering how good it is ?
"
"Alira is the best choice for the cheap variant of the build."

Sorry, does this mean to kill her or help her?

I found the answer, please just ignore this sorry
Last edited by darksage48 on Jul 27, 2020, 4:43:35 AM
"
khalasks wrote:
Hey i'd like to try this build i have around 20ex
Just wondering how good it is ?

It's enough for good gameplay, if you can craft smth by yourself, you can make build for endgame bosses.
Hey, can we do wave1-20 simulacrum with this build?

And what should I aim for, Redeemer + Crusader [frenzy, power charges + explode] or Redeemer + Warlord [frenzy, endurance charges + mana cost]. I'm leaning towards redeemer + crusader and just crafting -mana cost on rings and necklace?
Last edited by Vymii on Jul 28, 2020, 8:56:59 AM
I did Wave 20 Simulacrum w/ this build w/o much issue. One dumb death, but got it done!
Hi! having fun with the build but im hitting a wall, im getting killed quite often by elder guardians and i have quiet a good equipment etc alrdy, would you mind looking at the items/tree and see if i can make some big upgrade? I currently have 3 ex to spend, i was thinking watchers eye would be next but im not sure. Character name: AkumuSpookyShields
Last edited by Akumu7261 on Jul 29, 2020, 1:30:24 AM
"
Akumu7261 wrote:
Hi! having fun with the build but im hitting a wall, im getting killed quite often by elder guardians and i have quiet a good equipment etc alrdy, would you mind looking at the items/tree and see if i can make some big upgrade? I currently have 3 ex to spend, i was thinking watchers eye would be next but im not sure. Character name: AkumuSpookyShields

You can definitely save some points on your tree and invest them in life nodes
The path you take to golem's blood can be done by the bottom half (from the path where dervish is), going by that path saves you one passive point and nets you 20 dex intead of 10, you can then remove those other 4 points (30 dex and 30 int) by the right side and invest two in versatility, which gives you 20 dex and 20 int.
This gives you the same amount of dex and 10 less int that you probably shouldnt need and saves you 3 points that you can invest in life nodes next to warrior's blood, giving you 12% more life and 24% more armour or in any other node you want!

You also have a jewel without life on it, if you still need int you can use one of those points to invest into hard knocks and use a jewel with +7% max life.. or just get a jewel with int and max life as well
Last edited by mordredim on Aug 1, 2020, 12:04:00 PM
Hi, I am currently using this build. I've grinded enough currency to switch to the expensive version you have on PoB and I am wondering whether replacing The Saviour or Paradoxica with a 500pdps foil would be a good idea? Loving the build so far, thanks for the guide. These are the weapons i run right now:
"
blu4yes wrote:
Hi, I am currently using this build. I've grinded enough currency to switch to the expensive version you have on PoB and I am wondering whether replacing The Saviour or Paradoxica with a 500pdps foil would be a good idea? Loving the build so far, thanks for the guide. These are the weapons i run right now:

The Saviour is our best in slot weapon so in this case you would replace the Paradoxica. Just make sure you check it out in POB first so that it is indeed an upgrade because Paradoxica can quite frequently match 500 pDPS foils if it's rolled well enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info