3.7| Stress Free PoE - TRIGGER HAPPY |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
0nyX wrote:

may either level precision a little or swap it out for Blood Rage

If you settle on keeping Resolute Technique, and you have an open socket ...

This is not a boost to Cyclone but something to consider:

link your Warchief to Multiple Totems Support

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Multiple_Totems_Support

I think that it does wonders for the normal Totem. It will not increase your Vaal Totem count, but it will chuck them out two at a time (which might be icing, might be deal breaker). I think you would have to re-colour your weapon, but if you do go that way, you could see if you have changed your mind about the crafted mod too.

On the general topic of gear, there is a chance that as you progress further, you are going to want to have more Life. Just something to consider before you spend big on a 6-link Chest Armour.
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
Things that I have been checking out:

Impale: I am keeping my Impale (Impale Support, Dread Banner, Swift Skewering Passive) as it seems to speed up Boss/Unique fights (it may just be benefiting from my gems levelling up, but hey).

Spin in Place: I came to Cyclone from D3's Whirlwind where you could not spin in place. Having discovered that I can spin in place, I find it really seems to help with tough single targets. If nothing else, it probably ensures that I do not violate the distance to target requirement for the Pride Skill.

Bleed: I have stayed away from Bleed for a bit now.

Rage: I have stayed away from Rage on Cyclone for a bit now, but I just added Rage Support to my Triggers. Sadly, what it did is show just how infrequently the Triggers typically fire off when I am Cycloning (they actually work quite well if I am not Cycloning). So far, the battle at the end of a Delve run seems the best place to get Rage from my Triggers (probably even hit 20 Rage occasionally). Vengeance has a 1.2 second cool down that there is no getting around (.8 sec for Riposte, .4 for Reckoning).

Rings: I am still happy with Mark of Submission, and I still think that -mana cost gear is golden for this Build.

Belt: Still Perseverance

Shield: I had an "increased damage per chance to Block" Shield drop and I have been using it ever since.

Flasks: I have a couple of Lion's Roar Flasks that I want to try out, but I am not ready to give up my Quicksilver/Staunchers yet (I basically run a 2 1/2 Flask system, and so "both" does not work for me).

Jewel: Abyssal with chance to blind on hit, plus flat Life, plus whatever

Stance: I mainly stick with Blood Stance.

Personalized Skills: Still Vaal Warchief and Leap Slam - no CWDT.

Things I am wondering about:
How much value would there be in getting more Block Recovery (some Shields have a good chunk for example)?
Has anyone tried Vaal Cyclone?

Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
Yh I was thinking of multi-totem and a possible recolor but dropped Resolute and kept with precision as my hit evasive enemies chance is currently 85% which I think should be high enough?

I use vaal cyclone as it dropped early and I ADORE the Vaccum effect and it builds up super quick, using the vaccum in maps like glacier is just funny as hell tbh drag half the first map into 1 spot use it in legion encounters too (still trying to get that pesky 150 counter though!)

tbh Wrecker has made this game for me, spent last 5-7 years popping around random MMOs this game felt daunting as hell when I decided to give it a go but his builds just made the learning process smooth and love his loot filters too :)

Just a thought... if they nerf cyclone in the next league can you see this still being viable with triggers and movement like consecrated path maybe??
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Last edited by 0nyX on Jul 27, 2019, 5:18:33 AM
"
"
0nyX wrote:
ahh yeah I failed with reading comprehension lol

without resolute I have 85% chance to hit evasive enemy, is that high enough (obvs 100% is better lol)
You can pick up Versatility on the passive tree and you will be at 100% it is only two points to pick that up so not bad at all if you wanting to keep crit. Born to fight is right there to and extra dmg to boot! Edit Never mind on Versatillity it is only % uhg been a long week my bad. Blade Master would be more ideal if you can spare 4 points.
85% isn't ideal. Though the guide's trigger skills to lots of damage, anything less than 100% hit chance can be quite annoying in important battles. But that's always going to be a personal preference. So do what you are comfortable with. Accuracy diminishes as you level. So play around with a tool like Path of Building that lets you choose your character level (set it to 90) and then see where your choices take your accuracy %.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
walkjohn55 wrote:
...Rage: I have stayed away from Rage on Cyclone for a bit now, but I just added Rage Support to my Triggers. Sadly, what it did is show just how infrequently the Triggers typically fire off when I am Cycloning (they actually work quite well if I am not Cycloning). So far, the battle at the end of a Delve run seems the best place to get Rage from my Triggers (probably even hit 20 Rage occasionally). Vengeance has a 1.2 second cool down that there is no getting around (.8 sec for Riposte, .4 for Reckoning).
If GGG makes any changes to Cyclone, I could see the change being that Cyclone can't or doesn't stun/knockback as often.

"
Shield: I had an "increased damage per chance to Block" Shield drop and I have been using it ever since.
Sweeeeet. I'm still waiting for mine to drop ;).

"
How much value would there be in getting more Block Recovery (some Shields have a good chunk for example)?
I personally don't find that I get stunned at all. I haven't focused on any block recovery. Maybe others are?

Good post.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
0nyX wrote:
Yh I was thinking of multi-totem and a possible recolor but dropped Resolute and kept with precision as my hit evasive enemies chance is currently 85% which I think should be high enough?

I use vaal cyclone as it dropped early and I ADORE the Vaccum effect and it builds up super quick, using the vaccum in maps like glacier is just funny as hell tbh drag half the first map into 1 spot use it in legion encounters too (still trying to get that pesky 150 counter though!)

tbh Wrecker has made this game for me, spent last 5-7 years popping around random MMOs this game felt daunting as hell when I decided to give it a go but his builds just made the learning process smooth and love his loot filters too :)

Just a thought... if they nerf cyclone in the next league can you see this still being viable with triggers and movement like consecrated path maybe??
Awesome. I'm very happy to have helped you enjoy PoE. Thanks you very much. If you have any suggestions to Title or the Guide layout, let me know. Thank you.

If cyclone gets changed, it still may be worth using. If it doesn't stay viable (which I doubt), I have a personal soft spot for Spectral Shield Throw. But this build also benefits from close quarter combat. So Earthquake, Ice Crash (I can't use it...it's too bright), Consecrated Path (I can't use that on console)...but there are a lot of options. This build almost ended up with Cyclone-Cast while Channelling-Blade Vortex-Supports. Lots of options. Unfortunately for the guide, it needs to be something I can use for a couple hours. Fortunately for those that follow the guide, the main skill will likely be swappable.

Thanks again for the kind words.

Annnnnd

Made it to lvl 95 last night only 5 more to go till 100. Only things I have changed on the build is dropped mana leech on the tree and I picked up Razor's Edge since I removed Bloodlust cause my sword has bleed chance, working on getting Bloodletting that is only 3 more points away. My gear I picked up another Craiceann's Carapace for my chest, shield I went with The Surrender, Rest of my gear is rare gear with as much added physical dmg or attack speed life and resists as I could get on them. Crafting the gear I wanted was very expensive but my weapon was the worst to get the rolls I wanted but hey I play standard and have to use currency on something right?

On skills I dropped Tempest Shield so I could have Vulnerability self cast just for bosses as other mobs die so fast anyway and the last 2 sockets I use Leap Slam and portal.

I wont be touching anything else just got to get to lvl 100 for the last few points. Right now as the build is clear speed is very fast with all the movement speed. Survivability is just plain awesome, last time I died was back doing one of the Ascendancy Trials. Bosses are simple they die rather fast long as you know the boss mechanics things go well.

Once again a big thanks Wrecker for this build! YOU THE MAN!!

Watched your video with the The Brittle Emperor boss that dude is a pain for some builds. I use Slow MO Zombies build on him or my hunter build, those zombies will kill him in 5 seconds! lol I learned my lesson with that boss to a few months back I feel ya on that video man.

Last edited by Quicksilver27025 on Jul 27, 2019, 9:25:55 PM
"
Made it to lvl 95 last night only 5 more to go till 100. Only things I have changed on the build is dropped mana leech on the tree and I picked up Razor's Edge since I removed Bloodlust cause my sword has bleed chance, working on getting Bloodletting that is only 3 more points away. My gear I picked up another Craiceann's Carapace for my chest, shield I went with The Surrender, Rest of my gear is rare gear with as much added physical dmg or attack speed life and resists as I could get on them. Crafting the gear I wanted was very expensive but my weapon was the worst to get the rolls I wanted but hey I play standard and have to use currency on something right?

On skills I dropped Tempest Shield so I could have Vulnerability self cast just for bosses as other mobs die so fast anyway and the last 2 sockets I use Leap Slam and portal.

I wont be touching anything else just got to get to lvl 100 for the last few points. Right now as the build is clear speed is very fast with all the movement speed. Survivability is just plain awesome, last time I died was back doing one of the Ascendancy Trials. Bosses are simple they die rather fast long as you know the boss mechanics things go well.

Watched your video with the The Brittle Emperor boss that dude is a pain for some builds. I use Slow MO Zombies build on him or my hunter build, those zombies will kill him in 5 seconds! lol I learned my lesson with that boss to a few months back I feel ya on that video man.
95! Dang! That's awesome! I don't think I'll ever get a character to 95! I'll live vicariously through you :). I like the changes you made. Great job on the build and good luck getting to 100!

Regarding the Brittle Emperor, it's funny...in the video before it, I rolled some pretty rough mods and beat him no problem. I blocked almost everything. Then the fight you saw, the mods were pretty simple...except for the extra life :(. And I don't think I blocked one hit...bad combat rolls :( But I wasn't doing any damage...so now I know, don't roll extra life on Wasteland if it's high tier. I've fought the guy 100x...what a good game hey?

Thanks for such generous compliments. I'm glad you like the build so much and have taken it so far! You're very kind. Good post!

Annnnnd

95 is pretty damn awesome tbh (to a new player such as myself for certain)

I have taken the build in a slightly different way now by picking up Facebreakers and dropping the sword, swapped out crit and sword points into flat melee and pretty much doubled my DPS yet still have 75% block ad nearly 12k armor @ lvl 83, char feels like a steamroller just rolling over everything in front of it atm

Not going to be playing for next 9 days as I fly to the Canary Islands for a short vacation tomorrow but enjoying it for another few hours tonight before I start packing my suitcase lol

The one thing I have come to love about this game is the way people all contribute to builds, lots of different advice all looking to push it forward a little, basically extra polishing on an already frikkin awesome build

@Wrecker, you sir are fantastic and a big thanks to all who been posting here so far, learnt so much about the game just by reading and thinking about how people are putting this stuff together :)
~ If it moves, kill it ~
"
"

95! Dang! That's awesome! I don't think I'll ever get a character to 95! I'll live vicariously through you :). I like the changes you made. Great job on the build and good luck getting to 100!

Regarding the Brittle Emperor, it's funny...in the video before it, I rolled some pretty rough mods and beat him no problem. I blocked almost everything. Then the fight you saw, the mods were pretty simple...except for the extra life :(. And I don't think I blocked one hit...bad combat rolls :( But I wasn't doing any damage...so now I know, don't roll extra life on Wasteland if it's high tier. I've fought the guy 100x...what a good game hey?

Thanks for such generous compliments. I'm glad you like the build so much and have taken it so far! You're very kind. Good post!

Thank you Wrecker!

The road to lvl 100 seems hard but it is not to bad if you play careful and try to not die as the xp penalty is very harsh once your over lvl 95. This is my 3rd time going to 100 so with more of a know how and what to avoid made my 2nd time much better. Well Wrecker with all the work and time you put in doing these great builds I can understand why you have not gone to 95 or 100.

Brittle Emperor is funny like you said I got that same map mod back when I was doing your RF build lol. I was like what is this guy doing to me ya know? So like you it dawned on me what was going on. And yes you melted him in that other video great job on that one!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info