3.7| Stress Free PoE - TRIGGER HAPPY |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
"
shirt10 wrote:
Spoiler
Excellent post walkjohn55!
I have been playing around with some of these items (currently using Thousand Teeth Temu and up until getting a great rare drop last night, Scaeva), but there are new food for thought items listed there as well!

I have been playing around on paper with a new gem set up for myself, and interested in others thoughts.
I am a complete PoE n00b, so I do not expect this to be optimal, but any highlighting of weaknesses or just plain wrong thought processes are very welcome!

6 Link
Unchanged

4 Link
Riposte - Reckoning - Melee Physical Damage - Chance to Bleed

4 Link
CWDT - Bladestorm/Lacerate/Cleave/Something Else (not sure on which AoE attack, thoughts?) - Curse on Hit - Vulnerability

4 Link
Pride - Flesh and Stone - Blood and Sand - Enlighten

Weapon or Shield
Vengeance - Chance to Bleed - Melee Physical Damage

Weapon or Shield
CWDT - Steelskin/Molten Shell (unsure which) - Flame Golem

My thought process is;
* The three triggers are all still tied to Chance to Bleed's and Melee Physical Damage's, but only take up a 4 link and 3 link now
* I use blood stance permanently, so Maim is already being applied and doesn't need to be included in my gem set-up
* I never cast Tempest Shield, and have had it out of my gem set up for a while (you did not do a great sales pitch on it in the original post! lol - it was the last thing to get slotted for a while when I finally go gem links sorted in the leveling process)
* CWDT's will grant me more survivability (Steelskin/Molten Shell) and damage (Vulnerability buffing phys damage dealt and Flame Golem buffing damage)
* Enlighten will help out a little with the mana reservation costs

I could use a lot of help on what level my gems should be in the CWDT pieces. After doing some reading on the topic, my brain now hurts :)

Currently doing T8 maps and my resists SUCK (25-35% each), as I have yet to take the time to rework equipment properly since the Act 10 resists reduction.....

The above is my planning for an equipment rework!
You've had a lot of feedback since the post. How's the build coming?

I was hoping to post last night, but ran out of time. Tonight when I am home after work might be the same :(

In short, going very well after some great feedback.
I also starting making additional changes late last night based on others comments here...

Hoping to get some time to play and get a feel for things after the changes and then will report back :)
Well so far so good level 70 no deaths all acts cleared and currently in maps (no physical reflect though lol)

Dropped chance to bleed for brutality on all trigger links, using hemophilia gloves which dropped

Added dread banner to spare red socket, so now have 5 auras, blood and sand, flesh and stone, precision, dread banner and vulnerability on blasphemy , 70 manage left and use 0 manage due to -8 mana ring 😁

Love this build Wrecker and also a big thanks for your loot filters too
~ If it moves, kill it ~
"
0nyX wrote:
Well so far so good level 70 no deaths all acts cleared and currently in maps (no physical reflect though lol)

Dropped chance to bleed for brutality on all trigger links, using hemophilia gloves which dropped

Added dread banner to spare red socket, so now have 5 auras, blood and sand, flesh and stone, precision, dread banner and vulnerability on blasphemy , 70 manage left and use 0 manage due to -8 mana ring 😁

Horray! Someone's using the filter :)! I'm glad you like it. Custom Filters are so fun!

Great job on the no deaths!

I like the changes! 5 auras is great :). Will you keep Precision at level 2?

I love the chest piece. I'm glad someone is using it. I thought of that chest piece the second I saw the changes to Cyclone in 3.7. How do you like it?

Thanks for the kind post. I'm glad you're liking the build.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
"
0nyX wrote:

Horray! Someone's using the filter :)! I'm glad you like it. Custom Filters are so fun!

I love the chest piece. I'm glad someone is using it. I thought of that chest piece the second I saw the changes to Cyclone in 3.7. How do you like it?

Yh the chest is hella fun tbh and makes it even smother as the moevement speed makes a noticeable diff and ofc there is the boost the the damage too (paid 20 chaos for the chest with a view to knowing I wouldnt have infused channelling but wanted to bring in Dreadbanner)

I am thining of pushing precision up a few levels as I have the spare mana to do so now

I am going to see how this goes into the higher maps, if needs be I have a similar links set in a Belly of the BEast chest which would make it more tanky I guess :)

loot filter.... LOVE IT !!!

as always massive thanks for your builds and effort Wrecker it is much appreciated :)
~ If it moves, kill it ~
"
0nyX wrote:

You may be able to drop Precision once/if you have taken Resolute Technique (if you play Solo) - more of a saving of a socket rather than the Mana of course.
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
Tbh I was only using precision iro the crit chance of 40% for 22 mana I thought was a good trade off 😁

Loving Vaal warchief have that supported by physical and brutality and it hits like a truck which I found handy on bosses

So far spent 90c in total (spent 0 really as gained over 120c from stuff sold etc...) just looking to change stuff once I push into higher tiers

So now my links are...

5 Link + 1
Cyclone - Melee Physical Damage - Brutality - Fortify - Impale
with unlinked Dread Banner

4 Link
Riposte - Melee Physical Damage - Brutality - Ancestral Warchief

4 Link
CWDT - Immortal Call - Blasphemy - Vulnerability

4 Link
Precision (lvl 1 22 mana for 40% crit) - Flesh and Stone - Blood and Sand - Maim

3 Link
Vengeance - Melee Physical Damage - Brutality

3 Link
Reckoning - Melee Physical Damage - Brutality

may either level precision a little or swap it out for Blood Rage
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Last edited by 0nyX on Jul 25, 2019, 4:30:44 PM
"
0nyX wrote:
Spoiler
"
"
0nyX wrote:

Yh the chest is hella fun tbh and makes it even smother as the moevement speed makes a noticeable diff and ofc there is the boost the the damage too (paid 20 chaos for the chest with a view to knowing I wouldnt have infused channelling but wanted to bring in Dreadbanner)

I am thining of pushing precision up a few levels as I have the spare mana to do so now

I am going to see how this goes into the higher maps, if needs be I have a similar links set in a Belly of the BEast chest which would make it more tanky I guess :)

loot filter.... LOVE IT !!!

as always massive thanks for your builds and effort Wrecker it is much appreciated :)
Well well, Money Bags also has a nicely linked Belly ;). And thanks for the thanks. You're very kind.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
0nyX wrote:
Spoiler
Tbh I was only using precision iro the crit chance of 40% for 22 mana I thought was a good trade off 😁

Loving Vaal warchief have that supported by physical and brutality and it hits like a truck which I found handy on bosses

So far spent 90c in total (spent 0 really as gained over 120c from stuff sold etc...) just looking to change stuff once I push into higher tiers

So now my links are...

5 Link + 1

4 Link

4 Link

4 Link
Precision (lvl 1 22 mana for 40% crit) - Flesh and Stone - Blood and Sand - Maim

3 Link

3 Link

Nice gem links. I hope it takes you all the way! Resolute Technique removes the ability to deal critical strikes. So I'd go with Blood Rage. You could always remove Resolute Technique and see what your hit% is with whatever level of Precision you wanted.

Annnnnd

"
"
0nyX wrote:
Spoiler

So now my links are...

5 Link + 1

4 Link

4 Link

4 Link

3 Link

3 Link

Nice gem links. I hope it takes you all the way! Resolute Technique removes the ability to deal critical strikes. So I'd go with Blood Rage. You could always remove Resolute Technique and see what your hit% is with whatever level of Precision you wanted.

ahh yeah I failed with reading comprehension lol

without resolute I have 85% chance to hit evasive enemy, is that high enough (obvs 100% is better lol)
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Last edited by 0nyX on Jul 26, 2019, 7:55:29 PM
"
0nyX wrote:
"
"
0nyX wrote:
Spoiler

So now my links are...

5 Link + 1

4 Link

4 Link

4 Link

3 Link

3 Link

ahh yeah I failed with reading comprehension lol

without resolute I have 85% chance to hit evasive enemy, is that high enough (obvs 100% is better lol)
You can pick up Versatility on the passive tree and you will be at 100% it is only two points to pick that up so not bad at all if you wanting to keep crit. Born to fight is right there to and extra dmg to boot! Edit Never mind on Versatillity it is only % uhg been a long week my bad. Blade Master would be more ideal if you can spare 4 points.
Last edited by Quicksilver27025 on Jul 26, 2019, 8:29:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info