3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

I really want to try this build but I guess it's most suitable for a second character?

Also a new updated guide would be fantastic - but yeah, seems like a looot of work :P
"
Haaaaps wrote:
I really want to try this build but I guess it's most suitable for a second character?

Also a new updated guide would be fantastic - but yeah, seems like a looot of work :P

dont need a 2 char. this build is eccelent to role form start but play as more generic melee until you get a nebuloch then switch. i done it succesfully 1 league 1 char to 100 and one league 1 char to 99,5 in HC farming bosses
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
i agree. the guide have been build over multi seasons, and most detailed info is hidden in the original 3.7 part. also some POB dont work anymore. however its a massive job to write or rewrite a full guide. i dont lie if saying i had +20 hours in making the original guide, and maby +50 total so far. +the time answering questions. at the moment im considering redoing the entire guide. (rebuilding all the sections so its easy to see in first order, and with updated notes and jewels ect, + POBS) however im buissy working and doing some studys at same time.

Thank you for answering me ...

If you need any help, you can count on me.
Thank you for sharing your build. I hope you can find time to update the guide, I think it will be a really cool build for the next league mainly.

Success in work and studies;
Wonder if Ruthless support + tectonic 3rd hit
will always sync up assuming you have endurance charges.
plus ruthless would synergize with endurance support gem by stunning more.

I am lvling on hc right now cus bored.

-Wyrmsign seem like decent cheap gloves for lvling (not sure how expensive they are league start). easy 5 link plus rampage and seems like most boss fights don't trigger rampage so no worries about "loosing all end charges.

-I tried inspiration support that you listed in the build guide and it helps alot with QoL for lvling and making tectonic slam mana cost more manageable with leech.

-used the whetstone + sash vendor weapon recipe to help if i couldn't find a good rare.

anyone else has any lvling tips for this build beyond what is in the guide please share thnx

"
Milk103 wrote:

Copying this answer from a similar question elsewhere:

Tectonic Slam tracks each time you slam the ground. Ruthless tracks each time you use the skill.

If you always slam the ground once each time you use the skill, they should stay in sync.

If you use the skill, but animation gets canceled or you get stunned before you slam the ground, then you used the skill (Ruthless) but didn't slam the ground (Tectonic Slam), which will push them out of sync.

=========

Also note that the 3rd slam of Tectonic slam will no longer do a charged slam. Every 3rd slam eats an endurance charge only from what I can tell from the released information. The damage is now more equally spread per slam in 3.11.

=========

Once POB is updated, I am going to see how this combination looks for damage

Tectonic Slam - Conc Eff - Inspiration - Ele Focus - EDWA - Melee Phy Damage

I also want to see what Fist of War looks like since it was built specifically to support slams.

Enduring Cry looks so much better in 3.11, so I am hoping we won't need the Endurance Charge on Melee Stun support any more, but we will see.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 13, 2020, 3:13:49 PM
awesome thanks for the quick reply and explanation
"
"
Milk103 wrote:

Copying this answer from a similar question elsewhere:

Tectonic Slam tracks each time you slam the ground. Ruthless tracks each time you use the skill.

If you always slam the ground once each time you use the skill, they should stay in sync.

If you use the skill, but animation gets canceled or you get stunned before you slam the ground, then you used the skill (Ruthless) but didn't slam the ground (Tectonic Slam), which will push them out of sync.

=========

Also note that the 3rd slam of Tectonic slam will no longer do a charged slam. Every 3rd slam eats an endurance charge only from what I can tell from the released information. The damage is now more equally spread per slam in 3.11.

=========

Once POB is updated, I am going to see how this combination looks for damage

Tectonic Slam - Conc Eff - Inspiration - Ele Focus - EDWA - Melee Phy Damage

I also want to see what Fist of War looks like since it was built specifically to support slams.

Enduring Cry looks so much better in 3.11, so I am hoping we won't need the Endurance Charge on Melee Stun support any more, but we will see.

regarding end charge on stun support. propperly not, since the 3 hits, shurly you got hit once in a 4 sec periode. my build had like 0.4 attack time, meaning its 1.6 sec pr charge. if enduring cry is super beefy defence ill use it on movement bottom. or maby infernal cry for massive aoe clear
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:

regarding end charge on stun support. propperly not, since the 3 hits, shurly you got hit once in a 4 sec periode. my build had like 0.4 attack time, meaning its 1.6 sec pr charge.

Can you reword this? I am unsure what you are trying to say here.

Are you saying we will stay with Charge on Stun, or are you saying we will no longer need Charge On Stun?
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 13, 2020, 11:35:51 PM
I noticed that the new Infernal Cry now has a big overlap with Xoph's Blood in that they both cover enemies with ash.

Xoph's Blood still looks great for the build but not quite as good as previous leagues if we use Infernal Cry.

=============

I really like the idea of popping two warcry's before every separated pack and with the new war cry system, popping them on a boss should work nicely for the first time ever.

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 13, 2020, 11:50:45 PM
Still, there are two pobs, which one is correct? If i want to play pre harvest, leveling tgis char now and still u sure which link do i follow. Thx.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info