3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
Jadran wrote:
I wonder if Nebuloch price will go up in 3.9 since Elder is going to be less accessible. I'd imagine the answer is yes :)

i think so to
Hi I just achieve level 91 with this build and its awesome. one question: my life is only 5,222 any idea why it so much lower than expected? the guide suggests it should be around 6.5k - 8k.

and another question: why use purity of ice?
thx

heres the POB https://pastebin.com/zj0GLPkL
Last edited by zeating on Nov 27, 2019, 1:13:41 AM
I'm at level 68 and i use your maces. But i die everytime when i got hit back from monsters, why??
"
I'm at level 68 and i use your maces. But i die everytime when i got hit back from monsters, why??

Make sure
- you have at least 7 endurance charge
- those charges are up when you engaging combat.
- the rest of your gear is decent to cap resist/ grant armor/ life, etc... when charges are up.
- make sure you are not running reflect element map thus the "die everytime" when you got "hit" back.

Honestly, 2x nebuloch is nice but itself won't grant you immortality.
Thank you for your respond ;).

It's not easy to dodge :(
Is there any way to deal with reflect? Killing me :(
This build is so good,i made it delving only.
Really good farmer.

Got fortify nebuloch...any suggestions what skill replace fortify in chest?
"
Korpivaellus wrote:

Got fortify nebuloch...any suggestions what skill replace fortify in chest?

aftershock(or what its called) or multistrike. i havent made dps calculations on the aftershock but it could be very high % more damage since we hit relative slow. multistrike is ofc a very strong gem just clunky AF in current state of game., els play around in POB
"
zeating wrote:
Hi I just achieve level 91 with this build and its awesome. one question: my life is only 5,222 any idea why it so much lower than expected? the guide suggests it should be around 6.5k - 8k.

and another question: why use purity of ice?
thx

heres the POB https://pastebin.com/zj0GLPkL

well not much will hit you that hard. the higher HP is giving a % larger recovery base. both for the degen, and mitigatin incomming damage from regen and leech. grap all the life notes on the tree, and get high life roles on all gear. and jewels, surv over damage!

Cold is scary in endgame.
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Dec 3, 2019, 2:12:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info