Legion Generals FFA Showcase

i would love to have vipers snakey proyectiles to myself as a new skill or even as a cosmetic-
may be a new, poison based projectile ( some like soul reaver but with poison instead of caos, for dexterity players)
The game became so annoying I really think about to stop.
same issues each league: fed up with trash mobs that deal more damage than endgame bosses.
People criticized a lot Synthesis, but it was much better than that shit that Legion is.
No surprises here.
"
Lyonnel wrote:
same issues each league: fed up with trash mobs that deal more damage than endgame bosses.
People criticized a lot Synthesis, but it was much better than that shit that Legion is.

Honestly if GGG explained any of the the Synthesis mechanics to the playerbase Synth wouldn't have been so hated. Me and my group all loved Synthesis but only once we knew all the ins and outs. Random boss spawning was definitely trash but they could easily fix Cortex encounter rarity. Also some of the distant memories appeared far too often and weren't worth visiting.
This is how I wish PvP would play!

Greatly reducing damage against players, and recovery of life while in PvP arenas to achieve this effect.

Would be neat if they tried a global 90% (or whatever) reduced dmg and recovery in PvP and see what happens. Sounds like an easy mod to add into the arenas so it wouldn't take up valuable game dev time.

Spoiler
(There are literally dozens of us. Dozens!)
lol. that's cos he has ulty ))
"
Lyonnel wrote:

Matter of opinion. Legion encounters are so much better, they're more standalone and fit into content so much better. Synthesis was a pain to manage, a pain to do, and never seemed to give anything decent for me. Legion is very simple to understand: hit mobs with things over their heads, hit generals, fight in the timeless domain.All of these things make it so much better.
"
Fucking Vox dude invulnerability LOL

this
No Problem,
Exile
kewl
Is it just me or wouldn't a 1v1 tournament be more interesting?
This is just RNG who gets focused first. :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info