3.7.3d Patch Notes

I just wanna join this clusterfuck of invading console players.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Taiwan server 3.7.3D zombies still can not be used as Spectre, please confirm and repair with the Taiwan server immediately, I have been waiting for two weeks
Ok, I found the root of the problem in constant testing. Zombies using mummified skin cannot be used by Aukuna's Will as Spectre.
"
acanaan15755 wrote:
Ok, I found the root of the problem in constant testing. Zombies using mummified skin cannot be used by Aukuna's Will as Spectre.

Can you use /bug to create a bug reference number in Taiwan realm?

It seem an interesting bug that worth to submit to bug report section of this forum
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Jul 19, 2019, 2:26:12 AM
Totally pointless to post this.

Came back after a week since I had mostly given up. Lost two leagues, no progress in game. Of course no sales as I won't pay for a game I can't play.

Anyway after a weeks break I booted up Poe and opened in Wash DC. Managed to open a map, just an ordinary map, no magic at all. GGG has taught me. Entered, moved to the first mob and crash.

Rebooted went to Texas. Game still running map there, minus one portal. Entered and crashed.

Rebooted went to California. Map gone. (See I'm learning!) opened another totally normal map, no magic. Portals opened entered and crashed.

Ok that's it for me this week. Taking two weeks off this time. Bye guys, have fun!
"
MFairfax wrote:
Totally pointless to post this.

Came back after a week since I had mostly given up. Lost two leagues, no progress in game. Of course no sales as I won't pay for a game I can't play.

Anyway after a weeks break I booted up Poe and opened in Wash DC. Managed to open a map, just an ordinary map, no magic at all. GGG has taught me. Entered, moved to the first mob and crash.

Rebooted went to Texas. Game still running map there, minus one portal. Entered and crashed.

Rebooted went to California. Map gone. (See I'm learning!) opened another totally normal map, no magic. Portals opened entered and crashed.

Ok that's it for me this week. Taking two weeks off this time. Bye guys, have fun!

It won't solve your crash, but once started, a map stays on the same server. Even if you change your gateway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info