10usd (8€) for a beta key?

Seriously...it's a beta. Who on earth sells a beta for 8 euros?
Last edited by Nedellis on Apr 5, 2012, 10:58:07 AM
Problem ?

I have beta access already, But i still purchased it and gave it away.. Dont be a cheap bastard you should have seen the people whining about buying beta access
Don't forget to register on the semi-official
Mumble server @ 212.16.110.165:64738 PW: poe

"
Problem ?

I have beta access already, But i still purchased it and gave it away.. Dont be a cheap bastard you should have seen the people whining about buying beta access

same here, had beta access, bought bronze package and gave 3 keys away to random onrpg.com forum members :P

(even though i already spend way to much on other stuff this month, 380euros on ps3, 450euros on anime lol)
Last edited by GrandTickler on Apr 5, 2012, 11:08:31 AM
"
Nedellis wrote:

You aren't just buying the beta, you are buying the cash shop items that will permanently stick with your account.

I've had a beta account for quite a while now, yet I still purchased the $50 bundle. Why? Because I think GGG is well deserving of my money. I am more than happy to support them. Even better though? I now have 8 stash tabs, a sweet cosmetic pet, and 380 tokens left to spend as future items/features are added.

And those 3 beta keys that I got? They were just given away in the Beta Invite Discussion forum. If you can't afford the 8 euros why bother complaining about it? Before the system was implemented you were depending on a random timer to invite you. After the system was implemented... guess what... you still can keep waiting on the random timer.

Even better? Since many people *can* afford to buy into the beta, they will no longer be waiting in the random timer pool, thereby increasing your odds of winning. But wait... they also get extra friend keys to give out to other players? Sounds like your odds got even better now that so many more are floating around and being given away.

tl:dr If you don't see the value in this option being available then there is something wrong with you.
"
MCGusto wrote:
"
Nedellis wrote:

And those 3 beta keys that I got? They were just given away in the Beta Invite Discussion forum. If you can't afford the 8 euros why bother complaining about it? Before the system was implemented you were depending on a random timer to invite you. After the system was implemented... guess what... you still can keep waiting on the random timer.

Even better? Since many people *can* afford to buy into the beta, they will no longer be waiting in the random timer pool, thereby increasing your odds of winning. But wait... they also get extra friend keys to give out to other players? Sounds like your odds got even better now that so many more are floating around and being given away.

tl:dr If you don't see the value in this option being available then there is something wrong with you.

right on bro! same thought here.
Perm. Retired from this unforgiving land of the Exiles.
Self-impost EXILED.
"
Nedellis wrote:

You're getting 100 points for that money as well, just like if it was in open beta. So it's more life your buying points and you get a key for FREE.
Could people not see that there's already threads on this, before making a new thread about it??

"
GrandTickler wrote:

same here, had beta access, bought bronze package and gave 3 keys away to random onrpg.com forum members :P

Who are you on Onrpg?
Sweeping Maid
Last edited by nzrock on Apr 5, 2012, 11:27:01 AM
"
Nedellis wrote:

I've payed way more than 8 euro for a beta. Jump over Mcdonalds one time and you got your 8 euros.
"
Nedellis wrote:

Wait for open beta. People are paying because they want to support a game they enjoy. I dont see the problem here. When you like something, you support it through a purchase, otherwise, the game will eventually die.
Running isn't freedom. You should know that.
ighnaz - Thanks for the beta key!!!!
I HAVE NO MORE BETA KEYS!!
You are buying points and getting complementary beta access. The points in the packages are the same base rate they will be sold at launch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info