10usd (8€) for a beta key?

"
nzrock wrote:
Could people not see that there's already threads on this, before making a new thread about it??

"
GrandTickler wrote:

same here, had beta access, bought bronze package and gave 3 keys away to random onrpg.com forum members :P

Who are you on Onrpg?

lol im ab
are you sure? ;)
smoke smoke smoke
Mad respect to GGG for allowing people test this brilliant game and disrespecting to this shitboy who post this O_o
I agree with the op. Im just gonna wait for OB or play D3 when it comes out
"
Problem ?

I have beta access already, But i still purchased it and gave it away.. Dont be a cheap bastard you should have seen the people whining about buying beta access

yeah, same here. Good work should be paid.

I've played so many hours this game and I want support GGG in making a great game ....

Well you are not buying the beta key, you are buying "shop" credits, you just so happen to get a key or three with it. The key only has a percieved value now becuase not everyone has one, but most people want one!

Later on down the track you are going to get the game for nothing anyway so just wait, or pay up. Simple.

I am happy to spend my cash on this, top work GGG. Heres one Kiwi, proud to buy something NZ made!
Yeah no, I have no keys left. Sorry to disappoint.
"
GrandTickler wrote:
"
nzrock wrote:

Who are you on Onrpg?

lol im ab

Ah, I guess you already know who I am then ;D
Sweeping Maid
dont get the wrong idea, they are really selling you the ingame points to spend on and giving you a free beta key with it. they could just sell it without giving out beta keys
I actually think it's a pretty good deal.

Considering you get 10 dollars worth of points, and a beta key.

I've been thinking about purchasing it even though I seriously cannot afford it at the moment. But, it certainly is enticing to just pay for the beta access and be done with it instead of hoping you get lucky, or whoring yourself out on the forums like I am currently doing. :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info