[3.9] Krovah's Berserker Frost Blades |In-Depth Guide| - Annihilate the Atlas, Shaper & FPS

I finished up with this league the other day and wanted to say thanks for this build Krovah. Usually I'll play 2-3 characters a league but decided to just play one this league, and wanted to play something off-meta (and considering Berserker ranked lowest played of ascendancies today I think that was a success).

This Berserker build ended up being one of the more enjoyable builds I've played, so again thanks!
Hey everyone, I'm currently at lv 87 eith this build, with 5.2k hp and a 443 pdps foil an a 426 pdps foil, in pob my dmg is only 1.3 million and I'm giving too low damage to shaper guardians, I always lost 5 portals

Anyone can take a look at my character and tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks a lot

Have a nice day
"
xHyp3D wrote:
Hey everyone, I'm currently at lv 87 eith this build, with 5.2k hp and a 443 pdps foil an a 426 pdps foil, in pob my dmg is only 1.3 million and I'm giving too low damage to shaper guardians, I always lost 5 portals

Anyone can take a look at my character and tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks a lot

Have a nice day

Where is u gear ? :)
ing: Sehemyr
see on my character profile....
"
xHyp3D wrote:
see on my character profile....

I see no items on your character
I'm having lots of trouble surviving T13 rare maps (non corrupt even). Not sure what the issue is. Can someone please take a look at my setup? Sitting on around 1.3M dps with 5.7k hp and full resists. As soon as I get hit it's almost instant death with sands buff even.

It's like a race to kill them before they get a chance to hit before... for Bosses it's even worse.

I'm really liking this build but not sure why i seem ultra squishy.

"
obonut wrote:
I'm having lots of trouble surviving T13 rare maps (non corrupt even). Not sure what the issue is. Can someone please take a look at my setup? Sitting on around 1.3M dps with 5.7k hp and full resists. As soon as I get hit it's almost instant death with sands buff even.

It's like a race to kill them before they get a chance to hit before... for Bosses it's even worse.

I'm really liking this build but not sure why i seem ultra squishy.

Upgrade weapons and flasks. This build really is about killing before being killed. Instant health flask helps alot.

Look at my profile and import my build into POB.
Last edited by xaeror35 on Oct 23, 2019, 3:45:18 PM
"
whitet wrote:
I finished up with this league the other day and wanted to say thanks for this build Krovah. Usually I'll play 2-3 characters a league but decided to just play one this league, and wanted to play something off-meta (and considering Berserker ranked lowest played of ascendancies today I think that was a success).

This Berserker build ended up being one of the more enjoyable builds I've played, so again thanks!

Thank you Whitet, I truly appreciate you leaving such a kind message! I've been tying off the busy season at work, moving into my new place and getting my old car sailed away into the horizon but I hope I can provide the same quality in the next season for you all!
I think i'm keen to give this a shot for 3.9 pending major changes in the patch notes. What do you suggest I use as a 4-L set up while getting into maps?
Hi, im having with trouble with mana, im at level 69 and i’m still using -mana cost of skill from my leveling ring because im having trouble with mana regen. And with life leech too, everytime im using blood rage my hp is always drained and when fighting map bosses when it takes too long i’m run out of life flask because my health is drained and my hits doesnt leech life, can someone look up my character where did i do wrong or if there’s something i need to achieve in skilltree? Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info