[3.9] Krovah's Berserker Frost Blades |In-Depth Guide| - Annihilate the Atlas, Shaper & FPS

"
Reazion wrote:

hmm, aight.
One more noobish question, do you normally grind lower tier maps untill 90 ish before going reds? i can clear tier 13 trash mobs but tend to get oneshot by map bosses :P

While leveling I will often skip bosses.. Or you can level in pubs easily.
Is there any way to run phys reflect maps? My leap slam kills me on reflect.. :(
If you dont jump into packs you should be fine. Just try to jump next to a pack and then attack it. It's still risky, but doable if you stay focussed
I am having trouble at this point in the build.

I am dying more often then I would like doing tier 2 and 3 maps.

I do not know what else I can do besides spend money on higher tier armor gear and life.

Any suggestions would be awesome!

Made this last night. I know it's not 480+ pdps but it's probably my best craft so far. Now I need a better second weapon. Btw I've never had so much attack speed on any other character than I do on this one. Crazy build and lots of fun even if I do die every now and then. Need to fix the rest of my gear and gems now.

Edit: For anyone crafting don't do what I did. Get your base quality to 30 and I also should have gone crit chance/quality rather than just crit chance.
Last edited by ThorTheGray on Oct 4, 2019, 10:24:33 AM
"
ThorTheGray wrote:

Made this last night. I know it's not 480+ pdps but it's probably my best craft so far. Now I need a better second weapon. Btw I've never had so much attack speed on any other character than I do on this one. Crazy build and lots of fun even if I do die every now and then. Need to fix the rest of my gear and gems now.

Edit: For anyone crafting don't do what I did. Get your base quality to 30 and I also should have gone crit chance/quality rather than just crit chance.

I wonder how it is possible to have double increased Physical damage? Or it is possible after "Can have multiple crafted modifiers"?
"
akiris wrote:
"
ThorTheGray wrote:

I wonder how it is possible to have double increased Physical damage? Or it is possible after "Can have multiple crafted modifiers"?

its a hybrid mod. u need to find "hybrid phys with acc" and u can add "normal phys" :)
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=One%20Hand%20Sword
ing: Sehemyr
"
blajo wrote:
"
akiris wrote:
"
ThorTheGray wrote:

its a hybrid mod. u need to find "hybrid phys with acc" and u can add "normal phys" :)
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=One%20Hand%20Sword

Yup, this. Took me approximately 500 Alts to hit Dictators.
You guys crafting your own helmets? Not many options out there.
"
xaeror35 wrote:
You guys crafting your own helmets? Not many options out there.

Yes, I got mine in like 3 tries. I got kinda lucky, but it shouldnt be too hard to craft a decent one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info