[3.10] Poet's Pen + Volatile Dead, Uber Elder deathless.

"
clandestinehp wrote:
i didn't see any offerings setup on this build? is it worth even given such a small amount of gems to be able to move around. Wave of conviction greater still for exposure?

I forgot to add offering in PoB but i wrote in the guide. Bone offering definitely worth it for tankieness. Yes, wave of conviction is good. Use unset rings :)
Is using desecrate a better option now?
"
Is using desecrate a better option now?

It depends. I personally would still use unearth for combustion debuff. But a desecrate + cascade setup would abale u to use a 2nd spell.

Pob links #2 and 3# for 3.8 are the same. The one with Acro is missing.

Also thanks, I think I am going to switch from incinerate cwc vd to poet's pen soon and this guide really helps.
"
q3masl wrote:

Pob links #2 and 3# for 3.8 are the same. The one with Acro is missing.

Also thanks, I think I am going to switch from incinerate cwc vd to poet's pen soon and this guide really helps.

Ty, fixed it.
oh can u check the pob 3.8 necro version ?

i tried to follow it but have DEX problem :P
"
aaow wrote:
oh can u check the pob 3.8 necro version ?

i tried to follow it but have DEX problem :P

Get dex on gear. Can temporary allocate 30 dex nodes. And if this is not enough, can use 3 clear oils for 30 dex on amulet.
Thanks for the build update. Rolled Ascendant out of the gate to 91 and it just wasn't feeling good. Rerolled a Necromancer and it's buttery smooth and just flat out better.

Gear after 4 days. Super thrilled with the helm craft, lets me get away with level 3 enlighten.

"
YupYesYeah wrote:
Thanks for the build update. Rolled Ascendant out of the gate to 91 and it just wasn't feeling good. Rerolled a Necromancer and it's buttery smooth and just flat out better.

Gear after 4 days. Super thrilled with the helm craft, lets me get away with level 3 enlighten.

Wow, the helm is amazing.
Do you have any PoB for a male ascendencies?
It might sound weird but I tend to only play male ones cuz I like the bulk for MTX (especially the marauder).
I heard PPVD also works with Jugg/Chief/Zerker/Inquis/Trickster, but I haven't been able to find any PoB for them :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info