[3.10] Poet's Pen + Volatile Dead, Uber Elder deathless.

"
Itz_Beastyy wrote:
ANy tips on gear i should use to level?
Thanks for showing me the way to do my fav build again :)

Besides the usual suspects, nothing comes to my mind.
Got any idea on what the ideal boots/gloves enchants are?
"
Lebruwu wrote:
Got any idea on what the ideal boots/gloves enchants are?

Spite for gloves. For boots many are viable. I would definitely like to try the 2% regen one and run MoM for some extra HP. Without it MoM is not really a viable option. Dodge, flat dmg, leech, all good too.
Hi, I'm trying this build and during gear preparation, I found out that your Cinderswallow Urn has Life Regeneration craft. Was it a deliberate choice?
"
lazarus777 wrote:
Hi, I'm trying this build and during gear preparation, I found out that your Cinderswallow Urn has Life Regeneration craft. Was it a deliberate choice?

Yes, i was debating between that and movement speed and though regen would be more useful.
What if I want to add an Vaal aoe skill to help clearing legion during mapping, which one do you think would be decent?

First time playing with Poet's pen, I'm currently following the Raider tree.
Thanks for sharing a fun build.
"
AmazingBlee wrote:
What if I want to add an Vaal aoe skill to help clearing legion during mapping, which one do you think would be decent?

I have no idea how any of those would perform on this build, i never used one myself. That you would need to try out for yourself. What would be a sure bet, is using vaal RF, if you need a dmg boost.
"
AmazingBlee wrote:

It isn't an aoe skill but Vaal Righteous Fire seems like a good dps button
Using the formula You showed I calculated my maximum APS to 9.54 (I have 23% CDR). I'm yet to equip my last jewel, which will put me closer to the cap.

However, I found out an ERROR I don't know how to deal with. Right now according to PoB I have 9.22 Attack Rate, but the game shows 9.26 APS. Faster Attacks is still on level 19. Does anybody have any idea why there is a difference between PoB and Game?

POB LINK: https://pastebin.com/SV8MSLKx
Last edited by lazarus777 on Jul 24, 2019, 5:27:52 AM
Hey guys. So I swapped to this build after I hit level 100 yesterday and its amazing. I use 2 sets of pen's. 1 for clearing with oldschool bodyswap instead of ele focus and 1 for bossing with the standard gem setup. I also slided in aspect of the spider for some more damage + blood rage to fit the attack speed with my CDR which I have on boots and belt. Because of the aspect I got like 1-2% mana left which is totally fine since my frenzy only costs 4 mana due to my -mana cost craft on the ring.

I recorded a quick clip of a t16 Minotaur kill. Feeling pretty safe with this build I just need to swap my life flask for a blood of the karui since my flask doesnt do much due to the large lifepool.

So far im sitting on 9.01 APS with frenzy and im suprised about the single target with that "low" APS

https://youtu.be/8C-7qSraCSU - mino kill

Gear I used:

Im using Unnatural Instict because im level 100 and the pob ends at level 95. It gives me 13% Attack Speed and some other useful stuff. Watchers eye is leech only because I wanted to try the build first on a budget before investing more currency. Turned out pretty good.

Oh almost forgot, Dying Sun doesnt do anything as far as I know but I use it because 1 frenzy arrow looks weird D:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info