[3.10] Poet's Pen + Volatile Dead, Uber Elder deathless.

Is this build still viable on kinda a budget for all content if not what items are required for all content would you say for 3.9.
"
Mr_Meeseeks69 wrote:
Is this build still viable on kinda a budget for all content if not what items are required for all content would you say for 3.9.

Not OP, but this is my take. This league is extremely rippy, but every boss has a time when you can stack up the balls, so it should do well. Ideally you can start with the wands, and a source of fire leech, with kaoms being your first main buy. My gear progression so far is, wands and fire leech amulet to start ->kaoms ->helmet enchant -> xophs amulet/anger watchers eye(im buying both at the same time, so i dont lose leech)
For some reason im unable to use your provided pob link. Says no data returned. Maybe your link is broken or something is wrong with POB when writing this. Possible to have new/updated pob link?
For some reason im unable to use your provided pob link. Says no data returned. Maybe your link is broken or something is wrong with POB when writing this. Possible to have new/updated pob link?
Your 3.9 PoB works but your leveling PoB is giving an error code. Can you suggest the most important parts of the passive tree to get early?
"
Konalla wrote:

"
Deese1127 wrote:
Your 3.9 PoB works but your leveling PoB is giving an error code. Can you suggest the most important parts of the passive tree to get early?

I dunno what the problem there is, all works fine for me with latest PoB.

As to lvling. Rush to EO. After that fill up main nodes in templar area after that witch and then ranger.
Would the main goal to buy Xoph's blood and have gloves and anything else offer fire damage as life leech?

Also for Frenzy I noticed for Necromancer you want us to change the sets for it, but can we use the Curse on Hit anywhere else or is that removed?

I am running Witcher since I feel it's a good fit for the skill.
Sorry for a 2nd question, but I am also curious on the APS and how it affects the ability. First time running this build so I noticed when I attack super fast, I sometimes don't have a lot of balls floating about, sometimes I do at similar speeds or faster. Is there a requirment for it or it's just random? I can sometimes at high APS have 30+ balls show on the screen, and other times now only about 8.

If anyone knows why that happens, please do tell.
"
AkashaMoka wrote:
Would the main goal to buy Xoph's blood and have gloves and anything else offer fire damage as life leech?

Also for Frenzy I noticed for Necromancer you want us to change the sets for it, but can we use the Curse on Hit anywhere else or is that removed?

"
AkashaMoka wrote:
Sorry for a 2nd question, but I am also curious on the APS and how it affects the ability. First time running this build so I noticed when I attack super fast, I sometimes don't have a lot of balls floating about, sometimes I do at similar speeds or faster. Is there a requirment for it or it's just random? I can sometimes at high APS have 30+ balls show on the screen, and other times now only about 8.

I don't really understand 1st question. If you ask, what to prioritize, then xoph's blood is the last thing to get. Gloves are most important. Leech is great to have.

The build have very limited sockets. Combustion is better, then curse, since it does not get diminished on bosses, like curses do. If you like, you can use curse on hit somewhere else. Especially now with new influenced items you can roll ele weakness or flammability on rings.

And for the last, i don't know what is happening there without seeing it.
"
1337fun wrote:
"
AkashaMoka wrote:

"
AkashaMoka wrote:

I don't really understand 1st question. If you ask, what to prioritize, then xoph's blood is the last thing to get. Gloves are most important. Leech is great to have.

The build have very limited sockets. Combustion is better, then curse, since it does not get diminished on bosses, like curses do. If you like, you can use curse on hit somewhere else. Especially now with new influenced items you can roll ele weakness or flammability on rings.

And for the last, i don't know what is happening there without seeing it.

Do you use discord? Idk if pictures help, but I can show you on a stream how attacking faster gives me less balls at times, usually they just explode as fast as I attack.

And thanks for the curse and other suggestions!

I'll find gloves with life leech for fire and use Combustion over curse. I may try and find a curse skill on a ring if I do want a curse too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info