[3.16] Lazy Lacerator - Half Block Gladiator

Thanks for your answers! It just really proves the point, that you got all automated (as you pointed out in your I'm-lazy-vid xD ).
"
geoffreytuck wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:
Crafted a new weapon. This'll do. Just need to add 26 or 30% quality on it.

That is better than my current axe :)

It hits quite hard. Intimidate doesn't work with bleeding though afaik. Just hit damage.

But i got the stats i needed. Was looking for a bit more damage than previous weapon and the elder mod: culling strike on bleeding enemies.
It's great.

Edit: It's 28% quality now.
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 27, 2019, 4:11:51 PM
Ûber elder is vanquished. This is a rather good build for that. Hit and run.

I used this shield.
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 27, 2019, 4:31:18 PM

Just did some crafting.

Love the build, it's fun and the damage is awesome if you keep in mind how tanky it is. I did some changes here and there, but mostly this buildpath is just the way to go. Nice job man, thank you!

I am shredding easily through every content, so I am not using blood rage - I think my damage is fine enough without frenzy charges and don't see need for life leech. Actually trying enduring cry at the moment for some endurance charges if I haven't killed recently, let's see how that's going..
Blood rage is useful for letting you reach enough attacks/sec to get 8 simultaneous bleeding stacks on a monster (base duration of bleed is 5 sec i think) and also build the stacks up quicker.
"
kompaniet wrote:
Blood rage is useful for letting you reach enough attacks/sec to get 8 simultaneous bleeding stacks on a monster (base duration of bleed is 5 sec i think) and also build the stacks up quicker.

I understand that. But.
Normal creeps of any rarity most of the time die with one single bleed stack, no maim or anything. The second attack surely kills everything.

For hard bosses though, I often times can't stand on one spot for long enough to make the attack speed work.
Sure, faster build up makes sense, but I have no problem keeping 5 stacks up without blood rage - by jumping around and placing a couple attacks whenever I can. If I'd attack some more, it wouldn't really increase my damage since I am already at max stacks...
Frenzy charges are nice, but in my opinion I often gain them when I don't need them - or don't get them when I want to.

Maybe it's just me, but I prefer another defensive layer in that gem slot for easy endurance charges on demand.
Haven't died since I swapped to enduring cry and that was before I faced uber elder.

In another matter, wanna show the two uniques I use both with perfect rolls :D
Doesn't actually care, but makes me happy
Last edited by matDbat on Oct 1, 2019, 12:11:59 AM
Killed my first uberElder this leage yesterday with this build. My SpectreSummoner coulnd't do it, as he was oneshottet several times (I'm not too experienced with uElder).
Was clutch and died 2-3 times but could kill him. Nice :)
https://pastebin.com/wJ8G2YzE my version of bleed build any ideas to help me further improve are welcome currently doing 3 million bleed dps at max stacks (8)
Last edited by inner_blaze on Oct 6, 2019, 8:50:20 AM
Just wanted to say thanks for posting this build. I took down uber elder today. I made a few skill changes to account for my play style but stuck pretty close. Plus super thanks for the jewel shopping links, made life so much easier. I splurged on a corrupted blood jewel and it was worth the price for sure.
"
GreenSquirrel wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks for posting this build. I took down uber elder today. I made a few skill changes to account for my play style but stuck pretty close. Plus super thanks for the jewel shopping links, made life so much easier. I splurged on a corrupted blood jewel and it was worth the price for sure.

Congrats for killing uber elder! This build is quite good at that. That's what i've been mostly doing this league.

Another thing i wanted to post for information:

Under cons in the guide phys reflect maps are listed. You can actually do phys reflect maps. You just have to be careful to not hit too many monsters simultaneously. You can deal with smaller and normal packs. Leech and a life flask will keep you alive. For bigger packs don't explode them all at the same time.

I just did a t16 elder cells phys reflect map. The only time i was on low life was in an incursion, the monsters there tend to be densely packed together and i accidentaly attacked a big pack out of habit.

Other than that i was able to survive without issues. I believe you can block reflected damage so that might be why this is possible.

Not something i would risk in hc but for sc the map can be finished instead of discarded.

Got a new helm also:
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 13, 2019, 7:01:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info