[3.16] Lazy Lacerator - Half Block Gladiator

I've been browsing a bit through the build but I had a few questions (I'm probably just missing something...)

Where do we get mana sustain later on?

and why do we drop flesh and stone?

Thank you for the build, I really enjoy it.
And do you still recommend an essence worm with malevolence in it? I noticed your pob had skitterbots in it so I just am a little unsure what auras are generally the best.
Hi!

I have a question about Lacerate base damage. Now i use this 6L setup in chest:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/drmhck/nelaewryn (Lacerate - Multisrike - Melee Phys - Brutality - Chance to Bleed - Awakened Deadly Ailments)

With Awakened Deadly Ailments and Chance to Bleed Support I've got much more bleed DPS (PoB info), but if I replace this two gems with Ruthless and Fortify, I will have a way more total DPS with Lacerate and a bit less with bleeding.

I suppose that more base damage from Lacerate means more damage from bleeding, but PoB says that's wrong. Should I max my Lacerate DPS or concentrate only on DoT damage?
Last edited by drmhck on Jun 30, 2020, 2:33:22 PM
"
Elder base Trade search: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/24PJBVjhk
ilvl 83 Elder Royal Axe base (highest average hit since AS doesn't help bleed we use this)

Axe comparison image: https://imgur.com/7xKcvY3

60% chance for Bleeding inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% More Damage [Elder base axes] (a weapon with only this on it will be almost as good as a perfect generic melee weapon. Try to get this!)

% Increased Physical Damage
Adds X to X Physical Damage
% to Quality
% Increased Damage with Bleeding
% Increased Attack Speed (QoL: does not increase DPS but can apply bleeds faster)

I ended up having to craft my own Axes, getting the delve mod isn't too hard unless you're really unlucky.

To do this I used: Corroded Fossil + Jagged Fossil

With the recent update (3.11.1b) on crafting mods - is Corroded Fossil + Jagged Fossil still the best option to craft such a weapon?
"
HatMatter wrote:

With the recent update (3.11.1b) on crafting mods - is Corroded Fossil + Jagged Fossil still the best option to craft such a weapon?

I managed to craft a pretty nice axe by alt spamming for the 100% bleed mod -> regal -> remove bad mod with harvest -> lucky augment physical -> threw multimod on after that since I didn't want to gamble.

Didn't attempt any delve crafts so can't compare, but you can do a lot with the harvest mechanics.
Looking to do this build with an alt, i have been using some harvest crafts. I did get the bleed mod through harvest attack modifiers on an elder axe of course. It's definitely nice to have, havent had much luck finding corroded fossils yet on SSF.
Build does 170k dps....i just wonder how can you kill anything, not even tank build's have so low dps
What would mr Siklic do if he was in this post?
"
Build does 170k dps....i just wonder how can you kill anything, not even tank build's have so low dps

Where you getting that number from? PoB shows 2.6 mill
do u use malevelance or pride???

and do u use the new cluster JEWELS???
thanks for the guide, I have a question, with which of these two gloves I am going to put more damage, both can be added crafting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info