[3.16] Lazy Lacerator - Half Block Gladiator

Thanks for your build.

However, it worked yesterday in PoB but today I have this error : https://imgur.com/a/BWTEO1N. My PoB has the last version I believe (1.4.169) si I don't see where the error comes from. Has it something to do with the recent changes you made ?

"
Thanks for your build.

However, it worked yesterday in PoB but today I have this error : https://imgur.com/a/BWTEO1N. My PoB has the last version I believe (1.4.169) si I don't see where the error comes from. Has it something to do with the recent changes you made ?

Try using this version of PoB, probably build is created on community version:
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding
"
scrvffie wrote:
"
Thanks for your build.

Try using this version of PoB, probably build is created on community version:
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding

Thanks, now it works :D
I gonna start 3.11 with that =) I running last league this build in SSF
Hey, I have a question. So in the gem links part of the thread, it says CWDT level 5, Summon Flame Golem level 7, tempest shield level 1 and Vulnerability level 21 when bossing. How can this work if the CWDT only allows level 46 gems or below to be cast if the Vulnerability will have a higher level req for it?
"
zKronos wrote:
Hey, I have a question. So in the gem links part of the thread, it says CWDT level 5, Summon Flame Golem level 7, tempest shield level 1 and Vulnerability level 21 when bossing. How can this work if the CWDT only allows level 46 gems or below to be cast if the Vulnerability will have a higher level req for it?

You're absolutely right, must be a mistake.
I take this opportunity to ask anyone seeing this to take a look at my character. It doesn't feel as smooth as expected and I have a bit of trouble surviving.

Is something glaringly wrong with my current status?

Thanks
Last edited by Pilmou on Jun 24, 2020, 3:00:01 AM
"
Pilmou wrote:
"
zKronos wrote:

You're absolutely right, must be a mistake.
I take this opportunity to ask anyone seeing this to take a look at my character. It doesn't feel as smooth as expected and I have a bit of trouble surviving.

Is something glaringly wrong with my current status?

Thanks

I took a quick look, i', currently running t7s on Harvest without a problem so might not be the best advice. But smost of the gems in your skil tree as useless to you. Your left ruby ring also provides no damage for you just a little bit of resistances. Same for your gloves, 19 health and 10% res. Try to upgrade them get some attack speed on them or if you can afford it, phys damage over time also get a 4 link here to include the pride and hearld of purity as these are big too. You should also look at doing MErciless lab asap. It gives you more block chance, it also makes both melee block chance and spell block chance equal to whatever the highest is which provides a big survivability buff. I also noticed you don't have Flesh and Stone or Blood and Sand. You need these two gems they provide both amazing offensive and defensive buffs for your character.

I'd be down to help more if you want to add me in game, my name is LacerateKronos

Goodluck!
Last edited by zKronos on Jun 24, 2020, 8:47:03 AM
Hey, I'm considering this as my second character this league. Before I do this, I'd appreciate some insight:

How does this play, compared to a Cyclone max block build? (That was my Gladiator last league, and I had a lot of fun playing it).

What do you think of The Surrender as a Shield?

Have you considered adding Rallying Cry to your skill setup?

Is Crimson Dance good because it offers more damage against targets we hit multiple times (bosses) at the expense of damage against targets we only need to hit once and kite (ie trash mobs). When would you recommend to get it? As soon as possible, or at the point where you start to do map bosses, i.e. conquerors etc.?

On the mentioned Cyclone Glad, I did use the Red Nightmare Jewel to get some extra block chance in the jewel socket next to the axe damage cluster. Have you considered doing this - it seems to allow some more flexibility with the armor choice.
How are Deadly Draw and Retaliation being allocated (I see Comannd of Steel on the amulet)? They are outside the thread of hope radius.

Also the thread of hope--what is it used for--it looks like nothing is in the radius to be allocated that isn't already in the tree
"
How are Deadly Draw and Retaliation being allocated (I see Comannd of Steel on the amulet)? They are outside the thread of hope radius.

Also the thread of hope--what is it used for--it looks like nothing is in the radius to be allocated that isn't already in the tree

Seems like Path of Building doens't have a Very Large radius, looking at a reddit post shows that with Very Large radius Thead of Hope does allow Deadly Draw and Retaliation to be allocated.

Was wondering that myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info