[3.16] Lazy Lacerator - Half Block Gladiator

"
geoffreytuck wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:
Can you put an oil enchantment on corrupted items? Do you know?

Under 3.8 information in the guide you should note that the bleeding mod on jewels is a lot better. It is now a 3-4% multiplier. More damage afaik since it's multiplicative.

Got this with my second corroded + jagged fossils. I think i will keep it for now.

You can't anoint corrupted items, unfortunately :(

I added that info to the 3.8 info thanks for reminding me. I also updated the Jewel searches to include the new modifier.

Your axe is better than the one I'm using and it took me 15 crafts to get mine haha.

But can you corrupt anointed items? That's the question now.

Lvl 88. I decided to go with the elder unique gloves and see how it works. I have fortify in main link. I don't like to depend on leap slam.

I am using ancestral warchief linked to maim sometimes to make enemies take extra damage. 14% increased physical damage taken from maim debuff.

Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 15, 2019, 4:34:00 PM
Hi, I enjoyed your build. I have one thing to ask: which of the two weapons below is better? Looking forward to receiving answers from you.
Crafted a new weapon. This'll do. Just need to add 26 or 30% quality on it.
"
trungtiu wrote:
Hi, I enjoyed your build. I have one thing to ask: which of the two weapons below is better? Looking forward to receiving answers from you.

Sorry for the late reply, the first one with the higher physical weapon damage is about 25% more dps in Path of Building. Increased Damage with Bleeding is nice, but the first weapon is just much higher base damage.
For more detailed information, I do beta testing for $75 an hour.
"
kompaniet wrote:
Crafted a new weapon. This'll do. Just need to add 26 or 30% quality on it.

That is better than my current axe :)

Dear geoffreytuck,

this is a really really fun build!!!

Also, I was laughing so hard, when you said "because I'm just lazy" :D

Nice one.
(though I don't mind to play a little piano)

I'm cruising with little investment (2ex max) in 8 mod red maps, also, I'm not dying as much as normally, because now I can block :)

I was wondering about a few things.

Where do you get your Onslaught from? Does it matter if the Axe is Elder base?
Where you get "Have you Blocked recently?" in pob from and does it matter? Why you ticked "For Effective DPS: Maimed"?

Also if you want to check my POB, I'd like some advice how to improve (esspecially in the DPS front):

https://pastebin.com/4kitayy6

There are two Axes. The finished Gloom Bite one I bought, the Dread Etcher I fossiled. I was wondering if this could get better with multimod+metacraft but I'm not to experienced with it so I figured I'll ask you :)
(can I put on there multimod, inc. phys % damage, attack speed, Quali?)

Thx & keep up the fun!

===============================

+++UPDATE+++: ok this is the new one:
https://pastebin.com/F0LykpE8
did lots of upgrades.
also have 5 axes with that fossil mod (see the axes in items).
which would you metacraft? and how?
Last edited by snietschie2 on Sep 26, 2019, 7:06:20 PM
Hello, I know you said the flasks aren't really needed, but is there a reason for having the Atziri's Promise there, considering you have brutality linked in the main skill?
Last edited by Sir_Brucible on Sep 26, 2019, 5:37:15 PM
"
snietschie2 wrote:

I was wondering about a few things.

Where do you get your Onslaught from? Does it matter if the Axe is Elder base?
Where you get "Have you Blocked recently?" in pob from and does it matter? Why you ticked "For Effective DPS: Maimed"?

Also if you want to check my POB, I'd like some advice how to improve (esspecially in the DPS front):

https://pastebin.com/4kitayy6

There are two Axes. The finished Gloom Bite one I bought, the Dread Etcher I fossiled. I was wondering if this could get better with multimod+metacraft but I'm not to experienced with it so I figured I'll ask you :)
(can I put on there multimod, inc. phys % damage, attack speed, Quali?)

Thx & keep up the fun!

===============================

+++UPDATE+++: ok this is the new one:
https://pastebin.com/F0LykpE8
did lots of upgrades.
also have 5 axes with that fossil mod (see the axes in items).
which would you metacraft? and how?

Hi :)

Onslaught comes from the Axe node Slaughter (10% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on kill).

The Axe only needs to be elder if you're using Blasphemer's Grasp gloves.

Blocked Recently is from the shield I have equipped because it gives Armour if you've blocked recently, it isn't important.

Maimed comes from the Blood in the Eyes ascendancy (Attacks Maim on Hit against Bleeding Enemies).

As for DPS, looks like you're on the right track already I would say. Your build does 600k more DPS than mine ;)

Not really sure what advice to give for multi-modding, to be honest. I considered it but getting a good base would take a lot of currency. If you do multi-mod you want The delve modifier, phys %, Flat phys dmg and then as many of the +% quality suffixes as you can put on there. Basically just boost the Physical Damage: X to X number as high as you can. I think Grim Sunder would be the easiest to do that with of the Axes you have, but definitely add the crafts in Path of Building and check first.
"
Sir_Brucible wrote:
Hello, I know you said the flasks aren't really needed, but is there a reason for having the Atziri's Promise there, considering you have brutality linked in the main skill?

The only reason I have Atziri's Flask is for that rare occasion when I run into a chaos monster (Canyon boss, some of the Blight bosses). Otherwise I would just replace it with something else like a Basalt Flask for more phys reduction.

I do use Brutality in Lacerate links:
Lacerate -> Multistrike -> Brutality -> Melee Physical Damage -> Chance to Bleed -> Deadly Ailments
Are the links I use :)
"
geoffreytuck wrote:

The only reason I have Atziri's Flask is for that rare occasion when I run into a chaos monster (Canyon boss, some of the Blight bosses). Otherwise I would just replace it with something else like a Basalt Flask for more phys reduction.

Thank you, this answers my question!

"
geoffreytuck wrote:

I do use Brutality in Lacerate links:
Lacerate -> Multistrike -> Brutality -> Melee Physical Damage -> Chance to Bleed -> Deadly Ailments
Are the links I use :)

Yeah, I saw your links earlier and mentioned the Brutality in Lacerate as part of my question because of how it doesn't allow Atziri's Promise leech to work, but you explained why you have that flask, so thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info