3.7.3c Patch Notes (Restartless)

yes patching this game is retarded... fuckin half hour for a small patch is crazy. yes i have it on SSD.
now when i see a patch downloading i just reinstall Poe completely.
goes much much faster... witch is also crazy? :/

Edit: oo yea iam on steam. And i finaly did some research on this. its steam who's fuckin around. Should have known...-_-
Last edited by Rekill on Jul 9, 2019, 6:09:37 AM
Since the patch I can't seem to enter any Act 6 or Act 10 areas (infinite loading), other acts seem to work. Also have trouble loading into town on every ~5th attempt.
First this was NOT a restartless patch. It stopped gameplay and the download via Steam took almost 45 minutes.

I give up. Always, always, always I wind up back here. Now I lost two leagues. I tried this new league and I really do like it. But once again the game is unplayable. I've crashed in every American server. Crashed so fast in two of these instances the crash found me trying to figure up my stash. Both of those took less than two minutes. Then I went to california, at 3AM my time and crashed in less than 4 minutes.

I'll check back in a couple of day cause I need to get this bad taste out of my mouth.

Good Luck Exiles, you're gonna need all of it.
Performance took quite a hit for me with the latest patch, everything worked nearly perfect last nite but after this update not so much :(
"
kaygee82 wrote:
Performance took quite a hit for me with the latest patch, everything worked nearly perfect last nite but after this update not so much :(

It seems like there's some problems with the ms on european servers cause last night I had like 40ms for Frankfurt and now its nearer to 200 on the server list.

And I seem to have massive issues in maps like Orchard and when there's betrayal mechanic stuff in the map... Please roll back to how the game was pre this patch cause this is close to unplayable and havent had this much fun in a league since like 3.0 almost :/
Having issues joining my hideout and accepting party invites as well as being stuck in loading screen since todays patch.

no idea what is happening, been running on ssd since betrayal and this is the first time this happened.

means i cant play as of now.
The following is the most bullshit I've heard in a long time:

"
Updated the client with an update to the programming language we use

Like how stupid do you think your playerbase actually is??!

"update the programming language" we use??!

If that is even possible... Like for real xD.

Stop Ninja patching something for Anti Cheat or whatever the hell you are doing and provide proper and HONEST patch notes.

There was a patch right after the update. Again no patch notes there....

Like why being so dishonest?

EDIT: why do i flame? it is because people suddenly cannot play properly anymore and HC player have to wait for a fix since you do not want to die just because something was patched for no reason.
Last edited by b44dss on Jul 9, 2019, 9:39:39 AM
"
tanhongyit wrote:
I get stucked at certain point

Error: transferred a partial file while downloading
http://patchcdn.pathofexlie.com/3.7.3.4/data/Korean/mods.dat

Yes, same here. What gives???
This patch introduces an exploit that absolutely DESTROYS your CPU & Audio setup (hardware.)
Does not matter which CPU or audio hardware you have. It chews through them ALL, even an i9 9900x.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jul 9, 2019, 10:05:01 AM
"
b44dss wrote:
The following is the most bullshit I've heard in a long time:

"
Updated the client with an update to the programming language we use

Like how stupid do you think your playerbase actually is??!

"update the programming language" we use??!

If that is even possible... Like for real xD.

Stop Ninja patching something for Anti Cheat or whatever the hell you are doing and provide proper and HONEST patch notes.

There was a patch right after the update. Again no patch notes there....

Like why being so dishonest?

EDIT: why do i flame? it is because people suddenly cannot play properly anymore and HC player have to wait for a fix since you do not want to die just because something was patched for no reason.

They aren't allowed to say what they're doing for legal reasons when it comes to [Removed by User]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info