💰 [3.22 ready] Clickachu's Tornado Shot MF Build - +Video Guide - 100% Phys Conversion [Standard]

"
nickaustin wrote:
"
Clickachu wrote:
"
nickaustin wrote:
what is the minimum iiq to start with so drops feel good?

playing standard atm and cant afford everything right away so any suggestion on how to get going?

have about 20 ex to start.

rags to riches progression if you will.

Hi!

I have answered your question on youtube, some time ago, so I'll paste the reply also here:

20 ex is a bit low, maybe start from non-legacy windripper, 2x ventor's gamble ring and keep going with the upgrades as you farm currency. There isn't any minimum iiq I think, maybe something about 100% iiq would be good, so your drops are doubled. The key isn't in the character, it's in the good maps. Just do good corrupted maps with over 100% map IIQ, over 30% monster pack size, use sac fragments, prophecies, scarabs, ivory watchstones and sextants. With well prepared maps you will see good drops even with quite low character iiq. Maybe this video on how to craft 8-modded maps will be helpful for you: https://youtu.be/BPsCN54-KzM

thank you for reply,

Got my hand on windripper and got +Item quantity gem on loan from a friend.

I have question about ventor

some of the ventors (read cheap which are in my price range)
have reduced rarity modifiers on it does it matter?

I know we focus on quantity but reduced rarity will it hamper us? (lets say for example 30% reduced rarity of items found x2)

Thank you.

Rarity isn't that important, but it also is. I wouldn't recommend playing reduced rarity. At least grab a ventor wit zero rarity. But if you don't have any other, you can use it for a short time. It won't affect currency or div card drops, so you should be fine.
youtube.com/clickachu
"
Lederro wrote:
What loot filter you use ?

I use neversink loot filter, 3 versions made by me, that base on neversink, I switch them on the map.

It's basically uberstrict neversink with tiny adjustments.

For map clear I use most strict version, that hides any currency below chaos orb, and also hides 6-sockets. (First i clear the map, then I pick the loot)

For looting I use one that shows alchemy orbs, scourings, but that hides alts, chromes and jewellers, which i don't pick any more.

3rd filter shows 6-sockets, alts, chromes and jewellers and I use it only for things like incursion temple, syndycate, etc, there the loot is small, so I would pick the cheap currency or 6sockets from time to time.

youtube.com/clickachu
Last edited by Clickachu on Aug 16, 2020, 2:01:38 PM
"
Clickachu wrote:
"
Lederro wrote:

I use neversink loot filter, 3 versions made by me, that base on neversink, I switch them on the map.

For map clear I use most strict version, that hides any currency below chaos orb, and also hides 6-sockets. (First i clear the map, then I pick the loot)

For looting I use one that shows alchemy orbs, scourings, but that hides alts, chromes and jewellers, which i don't pick any more.

3rd filter shows 6-sockets, alts, chromes and jewellers and I use it only for things like incursion temple, syndycate, etc, there the loot is small, so I would pick the cheap currency or 6sockets from time to time.

Thx bro. How much do you have ex per hour or per 10 maps ?
"
Lederro wrote:
"
Clickachu wrote:
"
Lederro wrote:

Thx bro. How much do you have ex per hour or per 10 maps ?

It's hard to estimate exact numbers, but I would say 1-2 ex per map, and 1 map takes me about 20 minutes to clear and to pick the loot if the Vaal Winds trigger.

So 3-6 ex per hour, but it also depends on how often does Vaal Winds trigger, and it's quite random.

So in 8 hours of grind I should get about 20-40 ex, but I'm too lazy to grind all day haha
youtube.com/clickachu
Hey,
nice guide. I am tryin to craft the cluster jewels actually. I spammed 250x prismatic+frigid fossils, 400 chaos and 3k alts. Only got 2 of the passives I need, not 3. Is this really so damn impossible or are that combos not craftable anymore? :D
Last edited by ententrainor on Aug 23, 2020, 4:24:30 PM
"
ententrainor wrote:
Hey,
nice guide. I am tryin to craft the cluster jewels actually. I spammed 250x prismatic+frigid fossils, 400 chaos and 3k alts. Only got 2 of the passives I need, not 3. Is this really so damn impossible or are that combos not craftable anymore? :D

Hi, thanks!

I also tried to craft some cluster jewels after the changes, which made jewel sockets to be implicit mods, and it was hard to hit a good mods combo. I only spammed chaos orbs tho.
I think, that passives are just weighed now and "combos" are not locked themselves, but its just pure math - the conditional probability, like hitting numbers in lotto - the more u need to hit together, the harder it is.

I think it's just better to spend a bunch of exalts to buy desired jewels instead of crafting, but damn, some of them are so rare... Hard to even find some of them listed on the trade site... crazy.

youtube.com/clickachu
Last edited by Clickachu on Aug 24, 2020, 7:05:24 PM
I've made a short video with alternative skill tree version of this build for low tier mapping:

https://youtu.be/ZBBqZnP4yyM

youtube.com/clickachu
Last edited by Clickachu on Aug 29, 2020, 6:26:02 AM
"
Clickachu wrote:
"
ententrainor wrote:
Hey,

Hi, thanks!

I also tried to craft some cluster jewels after the changes, which made jewel sockets to be implicit mods, and it was hard to hit a good mods combo. I only spammed chaos orbs tho.
I think, that passives are just weighed now and "combos" are not locked themselves, but its just pure math - the conditional probability, like hitting numbers in lotto - the more u need to hit together, the harder it is.

I think it's just better to spend a bunch of exalts to buy desired jewels instead of crafting, but damn, some of them are so rare... Hard to even find some of them listed on the trade site... crazy.

alright, thank you very much for your answer! I spammed 7k chaos more for science, doesn't saw the combo. And yes, combos like that are hard to find on trade. Pretty bad.
"
ententrainor wrote:

alright, thank you very much for your answer! I spammed 7k chaos more for science, doesn't saw the combo. And yes, combos like that are hard to find on trade. Pretty bad.

Maybe alt + regal combo would be more efficient, but it still would be pretty hard.

And if they add any new mods in future, it will be even harder :)
youtube.com/clickachu
Hi !

Never tried a IIQ build before and want to try this one !
But now, we are in 3.12 version and don't know if it's still workinng ?
Should I or no ?
If yes, tell me if something change, or I do exactly the same low/original build.
Thanks for you answer mate !

HF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info