It's my birthday.

I think I may be a little late, but here's to hoping you have or had a happy birthday all the same =)
Yep, totally over league play.
Feiticeiraaa happy birthday, it's worth celebrating surviving yet another year. With every passing year I feel more and more accomplished seeing how I have indeed survived yet another arbitrary amount of time considering my lifestyle.

Sadness is a social construct meant to mask the fact that you see reality as is.

Depression is just a mechanism used by your body to manifest that you need more alcohol in your diet, it's called a healthy craving I believe. Trust me, I'm a random commenter from the internet, I know things, all of the things.

I mean think about it, you sit there alone, playing a video game to forget that you have no one around you, this is good.

People literally start families in hopes of drowning out their existential pain, they make children who by definition are nothing but a chain reaction of endless and soul crushing disappointments that drain your bank account until you die of a stroke, broken, unfulfilled and overflowing with regrets.

People hang out with other people they've met a long time ago i hoping that they might feel something, recreate that sensation from the past when things were allegedly fun at social events like concerts or going to the pub. Well they weren't fun, we call that intoxication combined with a touch of delusional hope for the better future.

You have none of the problems described above. It has been scientifically proven that a correct amount of compulsive gaming, drinking and abusing other substances solves every single problem for a certain period of time with the added benefit of not being disappointed by humans, societal norms, issues related to old age and facing the future.

In my book you are a winner, just like I am so congratulations.

Yes, this is why I post so rarely but fuck it, we have an occasion here.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
John G. Rammaticus.

Spoiler
John Guru Rammaticus?

Where do i sign up for this cult.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
John G. Rammaticus.

Spoiler
John Guru Rammaticus?

Where do i sign up for this cult.

Peace,

-Boem-

Actually, there is a place. I combine my photography with rants like that from time to time:

https://www.minds.com/JohnGrammaticus

Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
happy birthday buddy, have a blast wish you the best, hope you have fun, hope your gf makes you happy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info