It's my birthday.

It's my birthday today and since it's a Monday from where I am, no one has the time to have lunch, dinner, coffee or for a few drinks. It feels sad. I feel abandoned and insignificant but it's not anyone's fault. I just feel all these.

I'll just spend the day trying to level my Berserker and hope the server won't fudge up in some deadly encounters leading to a character death I can't do anything to avoid even if I try hard to save it.

I'm thankful I have this game in moments like this to help me cope.

If there's anyone out there in the similar situation today, You're not alone! You're fabulous and I love you! But, if I'm the only one in a situation like this today, well, FML. Lol. Have a fabulous day, everyone!
Last bumped on Jul 8, 2019, 4:43:55 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! That's a pretty shitty situation though. If it's any consolation, I was in the same boat on my birthday. I played Cladun all day pixeling armors, and failing at making an MML (Because PoE got delayed again).

Hope something good happens, man.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Thanks, Majin! I just died twice from a General twice in a t14 map just now and I'm expecting worse. I'm not a masochist but it feels good to feel other feelings other than the ones that's dragging me to just lie down in bed and this game is equipped with those. Grrrr. Lol.

Hey, Happy Birthday fellow Cancerian! Our birthdays are pretty close, mine is on the 9th. I hope you have a good one, I too will be spending mine in Wraeclast. May RNGesus bless you with many shiny drops. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have fun today.
Censored.
Thanks, Shovelcut and Happy Birthday in advance to you! I also hope RNG will be nice to you too. *hugs!
Thank, Kolyaboo! I hope the same for you! :*
Happy b-day man! Hope u drop something nice;) I usually end up in work on my b-day. But once I have my days off I always buy keg of lager or two;) (Pilsen urquell is t best lager) invite my friends, roast some pork or lamb, play music and celebrate for minimum of 1 night;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Happy birthday.

My gift is 364 "pretend it's my birthday i o u"

Spend frivolously and in abundance.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Happy birthday! My birthday always feels similar, and Autumn adds to that. Last year I wanted to make a forum thread too, but noticed someone else made one the day before, heh.

I hope you have a great day and only have good encounters in PoE! :)
If leveling doesn't go well, perhaps try creating something? Like a hideout or something in real life... if that's your thing.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info