0.10.4 Teaser Image, 0.10.3 Update Patches and News on Shipped Goods

"
Chameleon wrote:
So about 10 Diamond Uniques down...only 350ish to go, right?! :-)

Approximately 30 of 250 are in. The others are in various states of design. Some of the Diamond supporters aren't interested in having theirs added yet or are slow to answer mails :)

"
Castir wrote:
Ice Shield? Is that the actual name of the spell ? And when can we expect to see updated notes for its use. :) lovin the new content alwaysss

The name hasn't been announced yet. Information will probably come out early next week.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Blarghedy wrote:
As someone said above, I'd definitely buy a PoE shirt. That'd be swell. What other physical goods are being considered?

This!
Love you guys, supporter packs would be pretty nice. Wanted to buy one before the game went into OB but never got a chance.
Yay! Was already wondering if there was going to be a new skill or not this week.
So anyway to respec that bandit quest yet?
ign: littleleaper
I think OB supporter packs would be cool. But if they include forum titles, i'd like them to be different than the CB ones. I enjoy my supporter title, i like showing that I supported the game since CB and if OB guys get the exact same title options, it diminishes the meaning in my opinion.

But overall i'd love to see the supporter packs return.
Also interested in purchasing a PoE shirt!
Supporter packs would be awesome.
Different kinds of t-shirts or maybe small figures.
I would buy at least another big supporter pack, depending on what came with it. More physical goods would be great also.
RIP Bolto
new supporter packs would be great!

btw: keep up the good work!
ign: oberarmklaus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info