0.10.4 Teaser Image, 0.10.3 Update Patches and News on Shipped Goods

"
DAYLEET wrote:
"
Winterfury wrote:
"
Buzi wrote:

I was afraid these were going to fill up all my inventory space as I RARELY use
skill reward points on any of my characters. I was envisioning dozens of stupid ass
books filling up precious as hell inventory slots.

Ok I'll bite: You *rarely* use skill points on your characters? WTF not?

He's from the very badass, super pro, HC peoples that only feat Chaos innoculation and acrobatics and then never ever spend another point.

you mean chaos innoculation,acrobatics,iron reflexes, bloodmagic?
Last edited by JoOnky on Mar 19, 2013, 8:14:44 PM
physical goods supporter packs for Open Beta

<--- WILL BUY
"
Wolfis2 wrote:
physical goods supporter packs for Open Beta

WILL BUY --->

fix'd it for you
IGN: HChawk
Boring patch (for me) :p

Keep 'em coming! Thanks!!
+1
"
Quick question: How much interest is there in the return of physical goods supporter packs for Open Beta that have different contents than the Closed Beta ones? We've been holding off on pursuing this idea until we have fulfilled the orders that people have been patiently waiting for from Closed Beta. I get more and more mail about this per day from excited fans who want to purchase packs that include physical merchandise (and exclusive pets).

Much interest from me :)

Heck, at the very least, I want to give you guys money for the soundtrack :p Would love some physical goods too.
Path of Exile in Eyefinity: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1320584
"
JoOnky wrote:
"
DAYLEET wrote:

He's from the very badass, super pro, HC peoples that only feat Chaos innoculation and acrobatics and then never ever spend another point.

you mean chaos innoculation,acrobatics,iron reflexes, bloodmagic?

LOL, imagine someone actually trying to play that spec! :D

Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Personally, I don't care about physical rewards. However, I am *SEVERELY* bummed I joined the day after closed beta was over, because I *REALLY* wish I could have gotten a kiwi pet. I have always been a huge fan of the odd little birds. :(
"
Quick question: How much interest is there in the return of physical goods supporter packs for Open Beta that have different contents than the Closed Beta ones? We've been holding off on pursuing this idea until we have fulfilled the orders that people have been patiently waiting for from Closed Beta. I get more and more mail about this per day from excited fans who want to purchase packs that include physical merchandise (and exclusive pets).

I would definitely buy an Open Beta "supporter pack" that would include physical goods.

I missed that opportunity during Closed Beta and I am sure a lot of people would be happy supporting your hard work while getting "souvenirs" of this epic game! :)

P.S. An exclusive pet on top of that? Sure! Suggestion : a Phoenix. I know it probably doesn't fit the lore of this game, but the mythology and look of a phoenix is so awesome.
I just want my god damn Map of Wraeclast already!If it is singed then even better! Please GGG while this game is still fresh,fun, and playable in my eyes give me my Bloody Map!!! Unfortunately in 5 months time I am sure there will be a new game that will take my interest away from this masterpiece of a game and I just want to appreciate the goods while they still hold some sentimental value. We all know NOTHING LAST'S FOREVER :-(
Last edited by Diablo3replacement on Apr 5, 2013, 12:05:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info