will scythes and capes ever be added?

Havent been able to find a Lore page and since I'm not in the beta yet I couldn't say. But you would think with zombies and other nasties running around if there were farmers they would defend themselves with whatever they have at hand.
"Behold the church of St. Cuthbert, spattered with the blood of the priests of God." Alcuin of York, 793
Ah, very helpful. Thanks for the heads up.
"Behold the church of St. Cuthbert, spattered with the blood of the priests of God." Alcuin of York, 793
No unfortunately, I vaguely remember hearing about this game quite some time ago but I saw the MMOhut first impression a couple days ago and signed up immediately.
Last edited by Ixor_Drakar on Apr 5, 2012, 10:32:09 PM
Thanks again, I really appreciate it.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
"
Tagek wrote:
A scythe doesn't really have anything to do with axes though. :P
No, but it's the closest weapon type. It's a pole with a blade on the end. I doubt they would make a new weapon type solely for something that's made for agricultural work... After all, different types of polearms are included in the axe category.

You do know what scythes are actually used for right?....
I have never understood how a freaking FARMING TOOL fits in to a game,if they add them,they might as well hand over the game code to koreans,and change all characters to manga-style.
No rest for the wicked.
"
nzrock wrote:
Spoiler
Hats.

Speaking of your spoiler, I'd like to see an option to toggle headgear visibility on and off. I'd prefer to see my ranger's shock of white/blond hair than the brown hoods she normally wears. But I currently can't without sacrificing my headgear stats.
"
Daiena wrote:

You do know what scythes are actually used for right?....
I have never understood how a freaking FARMING TOOL fits in to a game....

Many weapons of war evolved from practical tools. In hard times, people use the things that are readily available. It just so happens that tools that were good at farming crops were also good at farming bodies :D

That pretty much describes the situation in Wraeclast. If you can use a glass shank and a door shield, why not a farm tool? It makes perfect sense for the game.

<Dregs of Theopolis>
~US Eastern~

*Hardcore PoE fan since September 2, 2010*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info