will scythes and capes ever be added?

^discuss?
Spoiler
Hats.
Sweeping Maid
Last edited by nzrock on Apr 5, 2012, 10:58:21 AM
ooo scythes would be nice, they have always been my favorite weapon type in rpg's, but also sadly one of the more rarer types.
If capes are ever added, they will probably be cosmetic items, not gear. The devs don't want to add item slots just for the sake of having them.

New item types will be added over time. I wouldn't be surprised if some scythes showed up in the 2-hand axe category at some point.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
a back slot would b cool to have ... another worthless 2hander um no thanks...these games never balance 2handers correctly and this game is no exception to that rule

2handers are for personal flavor...gimp urself to look cool and that is it
i would like to see capes in game! :)
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
If capes are ever added, they will probably be cosmetic items, not gear. The devs don't want to add item slots just for the sake of having them.

New item types will be added over time. I wouldn't be surprised if some scythes showed up in the 2-hand axe category at some point.

A scythe doesn't really have anything to do with axes though. :P
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
"
Tagek wrote:
A scythe doesn't really have anything to do with axes though. :P
No, but it's the closest weapon type. It's a pole with a blade on the end. I doubt they would make a new weapon type solely for something that's made for agricultural work... After all, different types of polearms are included in the axe category.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Last edited by WhiteBoy on Apr 5, 2012, 8:45:44 PM
Farming implements were used in war by conscripted peasants during the Middle Ages and were turned into weapons of war, such as the flail or the Nunchaku in Japan. Even in ancient times the sickle evolved into a curved sword, though the name of it escapes me right now.
"Behold the church of St. Cuthbert, spattered with the blood of the priests of God." Alcuin of York, 793
Kopesh, that was it. You sir win the Internets.
"Behold the church of St. Cuthbert, spattered with the blood of the priests of God." Alcuin of York, 793

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info