[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Meikser wrote:
"
Meikser wrote:

How can i continue crafting on this amulet? Ive annulled once, what do i have room for, and if i want life and endurance charges i guess i have to annull the mana regen?

Yep sadly, you kinda have to annul this :/
Good luck!

So anull have to take away mana regen? If it takes away the other what can i craft on then? What would you do? Wasted alot of my currency on that craft and i dont think i did something wrong, i used awakener orb and got that one, mixing the two influences. If i just craft on -minimum endurance charge and not life until i get enough currency to buy a new one?
"
Meikser wrote:

So anull have to take away mana regen? If it takes away the other what can i craft on then? What would you do? Wasted alot of my currency on that craft and i dont think i did something wrong, i used awakener orb and got that one, mixing the two influences. If i just craft on -minimum endurance charge and not life until i get enough currency to buy a new one?

If it hits something else, the item is mostly ruined.
So just craft a charge till you can afford the craft again if it fails ^^'
This build has been fun, thanks for the guide to follow.

I did a thing today.

Maybe a hubris circlet next? not really sure where to go with the build from here. I think everything else is solid unless someone can point something out.
Just did my first Drox kill with my new -9% chaos resist and wow what a difference. That fight used to take so long and now he just melts.
How good are the new awakened support gems (void manipulation, swift affliction)? How would your prioritze getting them compared to say, late game crafts like 10 ex bow/crafted helmet/other late game upgrades?
"
HawtPie wrote:
How good are the new awakened support gems (void manipulation, swift affliction)?
They're fairly cheap now. Also 20% quality on awakened swift affliction is 10% chaos multi so worth it.
Ughhh don't make my mistake. Bought a ring for 2ex with life/max life, 15% all res and str. Thought the str would be a nice mod to have as the 6th stat, 3 mods clean so great for multimod, right?

Nope, I hit multimod then that was 3 suffixes so can't do endurance charge...so its either YOLO 1 in 4 to annul the str, but I'll try sell as is first...

edit: was able to resell for 4ex so broke even, yay
Last edited by Shaddolf on Jan 17, 2020, 5:30:37 AM
About the rings btw: I have two clean sapphire bases with just t1 allres and temple life mod (rare of course).
I don't need them, I don't need cold res. If someone want to swap for a two toned (fire-lightning) or a topaz base, I'd gladly exchange it for my sapphire base and a 1ex fee ^^'
How would one go about doing the rings in standard? I've looked for the base type of ring you recommended in the crafting sections, and they're far far more expensive on standard (I guess because people don't sell crafting bases as much?).
Finally finished crafting this beauty after about 2k fusings to get it six-linked and then annulling the t1 damage over time off 3 times...

Next once I have enough currency again I will use one of the new exalted orbs - redeemer or warlord?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info